Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites
$99
$119
$133
$126
Days Inn by Wyndham Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$80
All reviewsbears climbingmini water parkpool areabest westernscookiesgreat for kidsgreat poolthird floorplace to staynice hotelhot tubparking lotwafflesrooms are spaciousafter a long daywater slidesthe breakfast area
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I stayed at this hotel while on a road trip through Montana and North Dakota. I used my air miles to pay for the room, so I cannot comment on price. I was amazed at the look of the hotel - very rustic with wood lodge frame and several wooden animals all over the exterior. Check-in was quick and friendly. My room was spacious and included both a microwave and fridge. My only criticism of the room was that the bed was right in front of the air conditioner, meaning that there was a cold breeze blowing over you when you were in bed. Internet and parking were both free. There was a waterpark with various play areas as well as a nice hot tub. There were laundry facilities, however they did cost money to use. A hot breakfast was included in the morning. Overall, I was impressed with this hotel and enjoyed my stay. I would recommend this hotel for both families and business travel.

Room Tip: You can get rooms on the main floor that have exterior doors for access. They also have interior corridors, as well as rooms on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
bratrat, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

We are very appreciative of comments like the ones you posted here. It's our goal to provide not only a hotel room, but a relaxing, fun experience. Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Pretty much what we expect from this chain - we stayed in a room on the ground floor that had an outside door. Convenient but don't expect to sleep in - vehicles are parked right outside the window which is noisy in the morning. This parking area was packed with vehicles and we weren't able to park close to our room. Also was a lot of traffic/train noise. We must have been extra sensitive to noise because we ended up unplugging the a/c-heater unit which was very loud.

Room Tip: Ground floor quite noisy
Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 27, 2012

There wasn't one complaint about our stay. Kids had cookies at 5 pm swimming-sliding playing in pool area. Beds were comfortable, blankets were snugly. The whole place was clean clean clean. Then in the morning we had a nice breakfast followed by more pool time since check outs not tell 12 noon. We already made our next reservation.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
A Best Western traveler
Reviewed November 26, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bratrat, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Reviewed October 19, 2012

For our anniversary my husband and I booked the largest suite in this hotel and it was amazing. I felt like we were transported to a small chalet. Very spacious, with a log cabin feel. We loved that we could lounge on the huge leather sofa for movies or toast to our anniversary over one of two fireplaces. All in all I can't wait to visit again.
P.S. We even come back and stay occasionally in one of the smaller rooms so the kids can swim in the great pool...Don't forget the homemade waffles!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple