We were just passing through Billings and chose the BW Kelly Inn. Our room was comfortable and clean, and had a nice seating area - which is most welcome. It is good to have somewhere to sit besides the bed!
The lobby is nice and the complimentary breakfast is most welcomed. My only complaint is that the eating area is a bit small for the size of the inn. There were lots of families staying in the hotel and the dining area was very, very crowded when we went down for breakfast.
The pool seemed to be very popular with the children in the hotel and looked like a lot of fun.
The bears are cute and when I saw one peeking in our window I was compelled to take a photo - something I rarely do in a hotel room!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come home to the Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites whenever your travels bring you to Big Sky Country and Billings, Montana. Guests enjoy our country lodge decor, hot breakfast, evening snacks, "cozy" bed package, and high-speed internet. Our business and laundry centers are open 24 hour for our guests' convenience. The Beaver Water Playland (open 6am to 11pm) delights both the younger guests and those not quite so young. We hope to have you visit us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Kelly Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Kelly Hotel Billings
- Best Western Billings
- Best Western Kelly Hotel
- Billings Best Western