“this place is great”
Review of Siam Thai

Siam Thai
Ranked #42 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I would highly recommend this place and it has really good Thai food and I've eaten at a lot of Thai restaurants.

1  Thank CaptMark44

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Lemongrass restaurant is much better than Siam Thai. Food in Siam Thai is ok and service is pleasant, but it seems that they economize on spices and herbs. Food is almost bland. Given the choice, I'd always choose Lemongrass that always knocks my socks off with top-notch food and service.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

The food was delicious. Doesn't get any tester for Thai. The restaurant was hot and the atmosphere lacking. Needs some updating.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have family in Bilings, so I visit there a few times a year. Every time I do, I make it a point to NOT miss a dinner at Siam Thai. It is a small restaurant in a little strip shopping center, (the've become popular so they had to expand!) and is decorated like so many other Thai places, with little trinkets from Thailand.

The staff is quick and courteous, and most importantly to me, they know the food! If you ask a question, they know the answer about what the food ingredients are, what flavors to expect and how spicy it is. I believe they are Thai Nationals that are the proprietors, so it is AUTHENTIC food.

The Green Curry has just the right amount of sweetness with a smathering of vegetables, the eggplant is NOT mushy like so many "fresh" Thai food restaurants. Also, the portions are just right. I tend to eat what I've ordered, so a lot of times they bring an inordinate amount of food with a dinner serving. For me, they bring just the right amount. Not too much, not too little. You leave feeling satisfied and with a smile on your face!!

2  Thank doc_que
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Just happened upon this place and we were in for a treat. Who would expect such great Thai food in Billing Montana. The spring rolls were delightful and the different curries delicious. You will be in for great meal if you give these folks a try.

1  Thank retirebioteacher