“Fantasitc!!!”
Review of Siam Thai

Siam Thai
Ranked #34 of 349 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
“Fantasitc!!!”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I traveled to Thailand while in college for over a month, and I can easily say that Siam Thai offers dishes that stack up to anyting I tasted while in Bangkok. Their appetizers are fantastic (I would recommend spring or egg rolls). They offer Singha which is very hard to find in Billings. Thai Iced Tea tasted exactly like what I drank every day while in Bangkok. The spicy seafood is one of my favorite meals that I have eaten in my life. Scallops, Shrimp, Squid, Oysters, Crab, all for under $15! The phad thai, and numerous curry options are also great! I go at least one time per month. The wait staff and ownership are very polite.

• Visited December 2012

“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We discovered this restaurant based on a recommendation from a friend. Everything we have tried has been very fresh and flavorful. The staff is very friendly. I appreciate the fresh flowers on the tables and the linens. The food takes a little while to prepare so I would recommend an appetizer for the wait. They also offer Thai iced tea and coffee and interesting desserts.

Visited October 2012
Roundup, Montana
“Best Thai food in Billings”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I like curries a lot and the duck curry I had was great. The service was also very good. The attached grocery had several items I needed for som things I made at home.

Billings, Montana
“Best Restaurant in Billings”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

This is by far our favorite restaurant in Billings. If you like good Thai food this is your place. You won't find an artery clogging steak here and you will leave full and satisfied with healthy food. This is the best restaurant for vegetarians and nonvegetarians to dine together. We eat here alot and are very pleased with the consistent quality.

• Visited August 2012
mt
“Love Siam Thai”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I always order the Drunken Noodles. Green curry is delicious. As I try to remember all the meals we've ordered I can say that nothing has been less than great. Make sure you like hot when you order the Drunken Noodles. Basil Beef is really good also. All their lunch items are a delicious bargain. We are always happy we've eaten there. Delicious food. Great fast service.

Visited July 2012