Open today: 10:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Cool bar

Very cool bar with a happy crew and good sweets’n coffee. Also had som other good drinks. Very nice!

Reviewed August 23, 2018
JLarsson
Stavanger, Norway
via mobile
A great place to meet with friends or enjoy a very good meal/ brew ( or wine ).

Have been here twice. Very good service. Very good brews !! My companions and I have had very good... read more

Reviewed June 16, 2018
eqdocrandy
Billings, Montana

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Billings
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Fish and chips are were good. Lots of televisions to watch whatever game is on. Service is outstanding.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Was staying near airport for early morning flight out. Hooligans is convenient. Good selection of beers, though Montana Amber (brewed next door) was all I needed. Burger and onion rings were very good. Lots of TVs for those into watching sports. Parking on street. Reasonably priced and service at bar was good. Good saloon where you'll get what you expect or a bit better.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out pizza. We were told 15 min which was great. Walked in 5 before and pizza is behind the bar. Girl working saw us come in, but ignored us. Walked to the other end of the bar and finally we were talked to. Got the pizza and it was CRAP! You could say there was no cheese, hardly olives (black) and little pepperoni. Plenty of sauce and pizza bread... And yes I call it pizza bread for a reason. It was the STAPLE of all of it! We live here. We will NEVER go back! Montana has a lot to offer, This isn't one of them!

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Was here two years ago and remembered it being good enough To try again. I wasn't disappointed! I had the brisket sandwich minus the bbq sauce, the tastiest thing I've eaten in a while and wasn't dry even though i had bbq removed. Service was friendly too.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed the Sriracha Mac and cheese very much. Wide variety of beers and a fun mixed drink selection. Handy location. Bar atmosphere but quiet enough for conversation.

Date of experience: October 2015