“Good burger and beer selection”

Hooligans Sports Bar
Ranked #3 of 25 Nightlife in Billings
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Was staying near airport for early morning flight out. Hooligans is convenient. Good selection of beers, though Montana Amber (brewed next door) was all I needed. Burger and onion rings were very good. Lots of TVs for those into watching sports. Parking on street. Reasonably priced and service at bar was good. Good saloon where you'll get what you expect or a bit better.

Date of experience: October 2017

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

We ordered take out pizza. We were told 15 min which was great. Walked in 5 before and pizza is behind the bar. Girl working saw us come in, but ignored us. Walked to the other end of the bar and finally we were talked to. Got the pizza and it was CRAP! You could say there was no cheese, hardly olives (black) and little pepperoni. Plenty of sauce and pizza bread... And yes I call it pizza bread for a reason. It was the STAPLE of all of it! We live here. We will NEVER go back! Montana has a lot to offer, This isn't one of them!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

Was here two years ago and remembered it being good enough To try again. I wasn't disappointed! I had the brisket sandwich minus the bbq sauce, the tastiest thing I've eaten in a while and wasn't dry even though i had bbq removed. Service was friendly too.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed the Sriracha Mac and cheese very much. Wide variety of beers and a fun mixed drink selection. Handy location. Bar atmosphere but quiet enough for conversation.

Date of experience: October 2015
See more reviews
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Nice bar, nice atmosphere. We had retrieved drinks from the bar before being seated. We sat at a table that was recently vacated and the waitress was quick to clear the table and retrieve her tip. After that, no service after our drinks long past emptied. She was busy serving a table beside and I had to get her attention to order drinks. She sent a different waitress to serve us our drinks. This waitress set them down saying what each drink was. Mine was incorrect. She asked what I ordered. I told her and she said that must be it and left. I tried the drink and it was incorrect. I tried flagging our original waitress down, and another lady seen me and came to help. She was excellent, I explained the situation and she had the original waitress serve me the correct drink immediately. Once again, our drinks ran out and still no service so we left as we were frustrated. Tried to spend some money and we couldn't!!!!

Date of experience: September 2015