Open today: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
Cool bar

Very cool bar with a happy crew and good sweets’n coffee. Also had som other good drinks. Very nice!

Reviewed August 23, 2018
JLarsson
Stavanger, Norway
via mobile
A great place to meet with friends or enjoy a very good meal/ brew ( or wine ).

Have been here twice. Very good service. Very good brews !! My companions and I have had very good... read more

Reviewed June 16, 2018
eqdocrandy
Billings, Montana

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Billings
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 28, 2015 via mobile

Enjoyed the Sriracha Mac and cheese very much. Wide variety of beers and a fun mixed drink selection. Handy location. Bar atmosphere but quiet enough for conversation.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Nice bar, nice atmosphere. We had retrieved drinks from the bar before being seated. We sat at a table that was recently vacated and the waitress was quick to clear the table and retrieve her tip. After that, no service after our drinks long past emptied. She was busy serving a table beside and I had to get her attention to order drinks. She sent a different waitress to serve us our drinks. This waitress set them down saying what each drink was. Mine was incorrect. She asked what I ordered. I told her and she said that must be it and left. I tried the drink and it was incorrect. I tried flagging our original waitress down, and another lady seen me and came to help. She was excellent, I explained the situation and she had the original waitress serve me the correct drink immediately. Once again, our drinks ran out and still no service so we left as we were frustrated. Tried to spend some money and we couldn't!!!!

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

This place is a great place to have a cold beer and get some great food! The atmosphere is amazing and no matter where you sit you can see a tv so you can always catch your game! Plus the service is fast and efficient! I would defiantly check this place out!

Date of experience: September 2015