All reviews free laundry full kitchen security guard cook top washers and dryers sized refrigerator front desk burner cooktop fast food places stove top nice kitchenette pots and pans long stay an extended stay hotel one night laundry room large bathroom
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019

I first stayed at Ledgestone in Summer of 2018. Then the high ratings were true. Since every time I return something worse happens. Unclean bathrooms, smells in rooms from smoking or previous guest's food. Most recently the drain of the shower I used didn't drain hardly at all, leading me to believe the shower was not cleaner after the previous guest. Also while my child played with a toy, discovered old food, old socks, and other assorted garbage under the couch. I don't think the cleaning staff is the same as when I first stayed here and it shows. I doubt I will ever stay again.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

My husband & I are retired and travel a lot so we look for comfort, convenience and a good value in our hotel stays.

Check in was friendly and efficient. The clerk was accommodating in giving us a top floor room when we requested.

The bed was comfortable with good pillows . There were two nightstands to hold all our middle-of-the-night stuff. Electric outlets were readily available to recharge cell phones & other electronics.

While we did not take advantage, there were full-size kitchen facilities available in our room.

Pricing was very reasonable making it a very good value.

Overall, we would probably stay here again if ever in the area.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2018

We spent the last few nights at LedgeStone. Everything about this hotel was excellent. They are full almost every night and I understand why. The room was very clean, had a wonderfully soft bed, curtains that closed completely, well-insulated walls (quiet), and great wifi. Each roomy room has a small, stocked kitchenette which means they don't offer breakfast, but many eateries are nearby. When I walked into the first room assigned to us, it smelled of fish sticks. I returned to the front desk and Jennifer Doane, the general manager, apologized profusely and immediately offered us a different room at a much discounted rate. Wow! We needed to extend our stay and they were kind to honor the same low rate for the rest of the days. Wow again!

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2018

Our second time at this hotel. It is a great location, super clean, comfortable beds, nice kitchen, all at a terrific price! Probably the best value I have ever experienced at a budget price! Highly Recommend!!!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Perfect hotel for an extended stay. I’ve been in town for about a month & no complaints so far. Free WiFi laundry room & gym. The staff & security are extremely helpful! & all the amenities are definitely all plus!

Date of stay: October 2018