“Freshest fish in Billings!”
Review of Bistro Enzo

Bistro Enzo
Ranked #11 of 354 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: New American Cuisine served in a casual dining atmosphere. Daily specials include Beef of the Day, Pork of the Day, and two Seafoods of the Day. Beer and wine.
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I have lived in Billings all my life, and this is by far my favorite go-to restaurant! I'm a little bit of a foodie, and relish the fresh, locally grown produce and ingredients that Enzo's use. I'm an adventurer when it comes to trying new foods, and therefore go with the special most of the time. The Scallops are so fresh and cooked to perfection, and just melt in your mouth. They fly in their fish fresh, so you just can't go wrong with any fish dish from Enzo's. Fresh fish is hard to come by in Montana, and most places serve previously frozen. The daily pizza's are fun and the daily soups are a dream, and don't miss the beet salad! My husband loves the veal and the duck! It's worth every penny you spend!

3  Thank Amber Z

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I've been eating at Bistro Enzo for fifteen years, and they are still the best in town. Don't eat off of the menu. Instead, try one of the specials. I always choose a fish special, and I always enjoy it. James is an amazing chef, and an extremely dedicated owner. He's been nominated for a James Beard Award two years in a row, and it is easy to see (or taste) why.

2  Thank Colin G
Reviewed June 2, 2014

They always have excellent fresh fish cooked superbly. Their sides and soups and salads are excellent also. The service is excellent.

2  Thank Michael B
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant and pretty building inside and outside. We turned away at first since couldn't tell if it was open. No traditional neon or backlight sign that we could see. Glad we tried the door instead of leaving. Great menu and atmosphere. They need better signage and hopefully the mcdonalds will move someday so it doesn't smell outside

2  Thank philosopherkingtomas
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have eaten here many times & this is by far the best restaurant in Billings. Love their shoestring appetizer . They always have great soups & fish specials. Nice variety on the menu. Try other places in Billings often, but always come back to Enzo's.

2  Thank Rxnroll