“I love this place”

Dos Machos
Ranked #217 of 343 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: An authentic Mexican meal is an assault on the senses. First, there is the sound of sizzling meat on hot plates. Then comes the aroma, slowly at first, and then in full force when the plate is in front of you. The contrasting colors of green, yellow and red peppers, meats, spices and salsas are a feast for the eyes. Our tortillas are soft to the touch. But most memorable, varied, and sought after is the taste. Whether it's the bite of juicy steak fajitas coupled with the cooling effects of our guacamole and sour cream, a refreshing sip of our famous margaritas or the crisp, perfectly salted bite of tortilla chips dipped in our fresh made salsa, we know that you won't be able to stop at one taste. Stop holding back, and come taste authentic Mexico!
Billings, Montana
“I love this place”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

Back in the 90's, I used to eat there all the time. They've changed locations, but it's still got the same great environment, and world-class margaritas! I'm so glad this restaurant is still here. It always has, and always will be, one of my favorites in Billings.

Visited May 2012

Helena, Montana
“Ok food”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Well I should not have been travelling on mothers day and trying to find a restaurant that is not overflowing. So I ended up here. No one there hardly. Food was not bad. Had the BBQ Chicken Fajitas which was actually quite tasty. A word of caution, they bring a lot of food, too much for one person, so it is a good place to share a dish if you are looking to save. Service was good, clean, etc. Average meal.

• Visited May 2012
Annandale, Virginia
“good Tex-Mex”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had dinner at Dos Machos on a Friday night. The food is fairly generic Tex-Mex, without any pretensions. I've always had great service here. The restaurant is conveniently located near a number of hotels, so it is a good place to stop for a quick, reasonable quality meal. I'm an enchilada person and particularly enjoy their ground beef enchiladas. These are no frills enchiladas that you'd expect to get at any true Tex-Mex restaurants. One of my complaints living on the East Coast is the recent trend to turn good ol' Tex Mex into Acapulco hotel food (Mexican rice becomes "cilantro rice", etc.). It nice to know that Dos Machos is still serving the same, hearty fare that they have for many years.

Visited April 2012
Cody wyoming
“flat, no flavor, expensive.”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

The food was ok at best. he wait staff is rude and the atmosphere was the best of the meal. Tasted like fast food mexican. Bar was good but expensive...

Visited March 2012
Montana
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We went to dinner at Dos Machos with high hopes. This restaurant looks great, but the food was bland and disappointing. You could pay a lot less for the same food at one of the national fast food taco chains.