“I LIke This Place Alot!”
Review of Noodle Express - CLOSED

Noodle Express
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Central Montana
“I LIke This Place Alot!”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

I've eaten here several times and each meal has been excellent. The "bowls" are just the right size for lunch with layers of rice, asian vegetables, and main course. Great choice when in Billings.

Visited December 2011

yellowstone
“Love the Mustard Seed!”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

The mustard seed is a treat for us when we get into Billings. It is a fast meal, with an asian flare! We love it. Really liked it before the changed it. Before it was a sit down restaurant. Now it is a sit down restaurant where you order from the counter when you come in the door.
Still great food and great employees!

• Visited September 2011
Billings, Montana
“Now Asian Noodles”
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Good food, reasonably priced for people who are not well versed in Asian food

Ashland, Montana
“My favorite place to eat in Billings”
Reviewed June 12, 2010

We always order the green bean appetizer and I love, love, love the Osaka Chicken and the asian slaw is so good.

Billings, MT
“Fresh and saucy!”
Reviewed March 26, 2010

I don't know what place those other comments were referring to but Mustard Seed in Billings is a common gathering place for many of my family and business contacts. We always see someone we know and along with the great food have a superb eating experience. I get to use chop sticks, nod to others I know and have a satisfying meal that meets my middle class income for a nice night out in the best way. The servers are personable and efficient, the food tantalizing and fresh - and who else serves brown rice anyway! Great place to eat.