Tripadvisor

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Had steak salad and it was great. Asked for the steak rare and it was perfectly cooked. The salad was nice a crisp. Also ordered a baked sweet potato that was rotten inside. The quickly replaced it without question. But I took a star away for kitchen staff not noticing when the potato was washed or wrapped.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (468)

Reviewed January 19, 2020 via mobile

Ordered an 8oz sirloin with a Caesar salad and cheddar and bacon fries. My Caesar salad took forever to get to me and it had 2 croutons and was filled with about 90% of the ends of the lettuce. So maybe 10% real lettuce and no Caesar dressing. Then come the steak. Again I ordered an 8oz and the steak I received might have been 6. I asked the waitress and she thought it looked like it was 6. Took it back and they told her it was 8. My cheese fries barely covered the plate. Usually they are piled up. Over all, I rate it a 1 of 5.

1  Thank Todd C
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Texas Roadhouse was great. The staff was courteous, the seating was nice, and the food was amazing as always! Thanks TRH!

Reviewed December 30, 2019

I have always enjoyed eating here, service is great, friendly staff and superb food. Look forward to returning.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2019

We wanted a table in the bar so we could watch the World Series. After a day of driving we wanted to relax. The staff understood gave us lots of time for a couple of beer before ordering. Our food was hot and tasty. Just what we were expecting.

Date of visit: October 2019