“always great”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I dont often eat at texas roadhouse, but when I do, from city to city, state to state the quality and service is always the best! Prime Rib was awesome! and staff was great, Even the MGR came to me and asked how everything was, that doesnt happen offen at any resturant! I will return next time Im in the area!
GREAT JOB EVERYONE!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Food was just okay. Very crowded and loud. Long wait time for table. I would not eat there again. The peanut shells every way was not to my liking either.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had beers and steaks. The price is really right and the food was prepared just the way I like it. It is big, noisy and lively. The patrons were a mix of family, young adults and seniors. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. Our food was hot and served quickly. I would eat here again.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The quality varies at Texas Roadhouse, but is usually okay. You never leave hungry. We eat there frequently and really like the call ahead seating option. Love the rolls!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Tonight my husband, mother and I ate at the Texas Roadhouse for the first time. Staff was extremely friendly, especially the manager, Amanda. My husband had beef tips and is still raving about them. My mom had the 12 ounce prime rib and said it's one of the few times she's had steak in Billings that was cooked just the way she requested it. I had the veggie plate and it was good, broccoli and carrots were a bit undercooked for my taste. The atmosphere was loud but happy...at one point, some of the staff started line-dancing! Service was great, we were seated promptly and our food arrived very quickly. And the rolls are the best! Next time, I will try the cheese fries! Prices were very reasonable and they have "early bird" specials for $7.99 We have also eaten at Famous Dave's, Outback and Montana's Rib and Chop House, and the food at Texas Roadhouse was the best of all of them.