“Great”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Great new place we found to have breakfast! !! Great service! Price was just right. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I was on a fly fishing trip to Montana and ate at Stella's with a good friend of mine, based on recommendations by the locals. This place has the best bacon I've ever had, thick cut bacon with just the right level of crispiness. I had the french toast and it was very good. My buddy had an omelet and said that it was one of the best he'd ever had. Everything was very fresh and came out quickly, the breads are all freshly made as are all the pastries. There was a little bit of a wait, but it was worth it. I would highly recommend this place for breakfast, but I never tried any of their other meals.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Was traveling on vacation and to see my brother, and looked for a place to eat breakfast, that was not the typical place to eat. While walking in the door, my blood sugar went up at least 30 points. Ah the smell of fresh baked goods! Service was a little slow, but they were slammed with customers. Food was very good.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were excited to try it after reading the Trip Advisor reviews and we were not disappointed. The wait was long on a Saturday morning so we opted for take out. The food was great! Fresh, tasty and filling. A two minute walk from the Best Western.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Recommended by our hotel as the best breakfast in town with the warning that we might have to wait to be seated even at 9:30 am. We had to try it and we had no regrets! We did wait but only about 5 minutes as the place was packed... with locals! I enjoyed the best breakfast I've had on this two week trip. My friend ordered the French toast made with their own baked bread - recommended by the waitress. He rated it the best he's had! Did I mention this place is also a full scale bakery? Just check out their monster muffins and cinnamon rolls plus all sorts of other goodies.