“Stella's Never Fails, a "Must Do" dining experience in Billings”

Stella's Kitchen and Bakery
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Billings
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband is from Billings, MT and we return most every year to see family and enjoy the beautiful National Parks in the area. We usually stay at the Best Western because they are consistent in the nice quality of the rooms and their staff. Stella's is right next door to the Best Western and a huge bonus to go there for a delicious breakfast or lunch....I just wish they were open for dinner. The food is delicious, the service is fast and friendly and is an excellent value. If you have special requests, they will meet or exceed your expectations. Enjoy Stella's on your next visit to Billings, Mt

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stayed at the hotel next door and were told we should come for breakfast. After reading the reviews, I thought I'd give it a try. With a family of six, we like things cheaper. Prices were a little "pricey" but the food was good. I was hopeful when I read that they had gluten free items, but the gluten free blend contained almonds (I'm severely allergic) and I had to pass on that. I ended up with the eggs and hasbrowns which upset my stomach. My hubby and kids all enjoyed their meals and were very full, only one complained of an upset tummy. It's a VERY busy place, so if you like a nice quiet breakfast, this is not the place to go. The staff are friendly but service is very slow.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We read the reviews they did not disappoint. Make sure you try the glazed cinnamon buns , they are to die for. Everything we ordered tasted so great, big portions and friendly service. Stella's is an establishment run by an exceptional family who really care about the community. My hats off to them and to all the folks that work there. B don't miss Stella's if you are in billings.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Best breakfast we had during our holiday, great food and ample sized portions plus lovely staff. We didn't buy from the bakery as we were totally stuffed with the breakfast, lovely freshly squeezed orange juice served ice cold and their coffee was the best we have tasted in a long time, pancakes were delicious. Would certainly recommend it and from the number of people in the restaurant we can only guess it is where the locals go for breakfast!!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Food was very good and the serving sizes are huge. We could have easily split a meal. The service was a little on the slow side, although she was friendly when she was at the table. would definitely go back