“Superb”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Very enjoyable. It sure beats the ordinary fast food run of the mill places. I have went every time I'm in Billings and it never fails to satisfy. The waiters are fast and friendly and you are served fairly quickly.

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I ate in this restaurant three times in two days, partly because it was close and the weather quite cold. The food is very good, fresh and well made. Both of the breakfasts I had were excellent. And the dinner (a huge Cobb salad) was fresh and tasted great. Oddly, I paid much more for breakfast than I did for dinner. (And the breakfasts were smaller.). Also, the service, while friendly, is not what I would call swift.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This restaurant is disgusting. Nothing is homemade and it is difficult to put a rating on a restaurant when it's really just frozen stuff warmed up. We will never ever go there Gain. It was a total disappointment. I can't believe that people actually recommend this restaurant. If you don't know what good food is and are used to cardboard box food, eat here.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The food was average and the service was slow. Not the best combination but thankfully it was not terrible, you never know when you pass through a town where to eat.

We had the avocado sandwich and western melt, they were okay. The bread pudding and mini donuts were a disappointment.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

This is without a doubt the best breakfast in Billings if not Montana. Service, quality, & value are all outstanding. I have dined here many times and each time I have been impressed.