“A little underwhelmed”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
home
“A little underwhelmed”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had read soooo many wonderful reviews about Stella's and were expecting the best breakfast of our lives. It was okay--not bad--but certainly not great. The service was average, and the overall experience was average.

Visited July 2013

Missoula, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All this and music too!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Another pleasant surprise in Billings - Stella's was great for Sunday brunch. While we were waiting outside for a table, there was a very personable young lad (10-years of age,) playing his piano out front; he made the wait seem very short.
The service at Stella's was friendly and the food was tasty and fresh. My aunt had the biscuits and gravy, and since I had a taste, I can say that we both liked it.
I had the Belgian waffle with bacon & eggs; I asked for crispy waffle and bacon and that's what they served - thank you.

Visited July 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Don't be fooled, this is not a typical hotel restaurant”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Went to Stella's for lunch with a local who recommended the place and was rewarded with a good meal. I ordered a breakfast entree and it was fresh, tasty, and filling. I ordered a half portion and couldn't eat it all, and I was hungry when I arrived. The only minus was the somewhat slow service, but the food was fresh when it arrived and the server was competent.

Broomfield, Colorado, United States
“Excellent choice for breakfast.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped on Sunday morning and the choice was the best we could made. Food is homemade and so tasty. Service was very attentive. We will return to Stella's every time we make it thru Billings.

calgary
“GLUTEN-FREE PANCAKES!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Their mega-huge pancakes have the option of being made gluten-free AND they're dairy-free, too. My mind was blown... 10 times over. They were delicious, through and through. Definitely go here! We ordered 2 pancakes each, bacon, fruit, fresh OJ and coffee and our bill came to $25. Great value.

2 Thank HealthfulPursuit