“Chef Karl Is the Bomb” 5 of 5 bubbles

Juliano's
Ranked #43 of 339 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
portland
“Chef Karl Is the Bomb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2008

I have eaten at Juliano's four times now and the food is always very delectable. Lunch is mainly sandwiches and salads. The thai battered chicken salad with grapefruit is my favorite. This salad is all about the crispy meeting sour, yet kinda sweet flavor. The food is always consistent. My wife and I will go back.

3 Thank buildpdxgreen

“nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2008

I took my niece to Juliano's today for her birthday lunch, and was quite disappointed. My ziti with fresh mozzarella was not baked, just tossed with some marinara that was too spicy. (hot marinara?) Maybe it was left over from some other dish. My niece had a pasta dish with buffalo chicken that looked like it came out of a plastic, already-seasoned bag in the freezer dept. By the time we tried dessert (mediocre) and I tipped, I had wasted $45. Add to that a mistake in her salad dressing (this was remedied), and I won't be back.

1 Thank Jan K
Billings
“Our favorite place in Billings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2007

We moved to Billings Montana about 6 years ago from Santa Rosa, California. We have tried nearly every dining establishment in town. We had almost given up on finding an "above average" place for dining.Then I was told of a wonderful place called Julianos. I had not heard of the place-and most everyone I asked had not heard of this place. So I looked in the phone book, got the phone number and made reservations for our anniversary dinner. We were amazed. The character of the place was great. The staff I rated an A+. From the first taste of this chefs food-we fell in love. We have continued to spend special times there such as our birthdays (which are only two days apart) and each year we are there for our anniversay dinner. Each time we go there-we are still raving about the meals the next day and on into the week to our family and friends. My husband Stephen and I find that Julianos is the number one place for dining in Billings, Montana. The presentation of the food is superb. The flavor of each plate is unbelievable. 5 stars from us.

6 Thank ToniSpaulding
Billings, MT
“Not commercial -- Very nice and personal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2007

I live in Billings and my husband and I love to dine here on special occasions. It is definitely not a chain restaurant. The ambiance and menu are quite unique. The restaurant is in a converted Victorian home that sits downtown near the hospitals and medical centers. If you are not aware of its location, you’ll pass it by. Juliano’s does not have conventional parking so you’ll have to park on the street in front of the restaurant. The food is prepared by a chef with Asian flair and is absolutely divine. I read the comment from the traveler about the fish being flown in on Wednesdays and casual attire. She must remember, she was in Billings, MT and Billings, not being near a seacoast, must fly fish in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The price is a slightly higher than other restaurants however it isn’t any more costly than Walkers Grille or Enzos, both considered better restaurants in the Billings area. I’d pick Juliano’s over any restaurant in Billings.

7 Thank chipchap
Montana
“Best evening out dining in Billings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2006

Eating here is an event -- so plan for a couple of hours. Service is personalized and suggestions from staff are worth asking for. Menu changes monthly. Great fresh baked bread, interesting appetizers. Carefully and individually prepared meals well presented, desserts to die for. Not cheap but you leave feeling pampered and very very full. In an old home, ambience is nice and it is one of the few QUIET places you can have both a wonderful meal, evening and actually converse with and hear everyone around your table. Relaxing.

5 Thank MontanaTravelmom