“Wonderful food”

Dining options: Reservations
Billings
“Wonderful food”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I always enjoy the food at Juliano's. It is the perfect place for lunch. Dinners are more expensive and the service is leisurely but still nice. It is one of the best lunch places in town. The soups and the deserts are wonderful.

2 Thank asf1005

“Always good”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We eat here 2-3 times a year and it is always good. The chef is quite imaginative and the dinners are never boring.

3 Thank RLMskier
Billings
“Our Favorite”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Juliano's is consistently our favorite for special outings. To celebrate my birthday prior to attending the theater we all went to dinner. Wonderful food and service. And the setting is just so comfortable.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Carole J
“Great second visit”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

We came on a very quiet weekday evening for my birthday dinner. Right away, the server was very impressive. She suggested several menu items we would not have normally chosen and they were big hits! The Ahi Poke appetizer was beyond anything I had eaten in Billings before. If you get the chance to order fish from Chef Carl's native Hawaii, do it. I wish I had chosen the fish for my entree too, just to say I had eaten something really different. Check out their facebook page to see the monthly menus. We were also told they host special theme dinners. After dinner, we went to thank the chef in the kitchen and visit for a few moments. We look forward to going back soon.

• Visited August 2011
4 Thank 2Montanans
Billings, Montana
“WORST DINING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

First, of all the waitresses there must really hate life. Our waitress, the 50 some year old with pulled back hair and glasses seemed as if she hated serving the publice. After telling her it was our first visit and if she could explain the menu, she said "What do you want to know" in a very annoying manner. After explaining the "Petite and Prawns" was a filet, my wife ordred this dish and asked for the heads to be removed and for her steak to be medium rare. Her dish came out, heads still attached, and her steak was cooked well done. However, we could not state our dissatisfaction with the way the steak was cooked, because this waitress never came to check on us until she delivered the check. I had my way inside to go to the restroom, and while I was inside waiting to use the restroom, my wife had expressed her displeasure in the steak. While inside, with the open kitchen, I heard her state the following "the lady said her steak was over cooked and she doesn't want it". The cook and owner stated "what the [--], it is a [--] london broil". The waitress then said "it is exactly what I [--] told her". It was amazing that this language was being used by the Chef/Owner and his employee. But there is no wonder that it as been 10 to 15 years since any award of significance has been given to this place. If you want to spend $50 to $100 a couple for a great dinner---GO TO THE MT RIB AND CHOP OR JAKES OR ENZO'S OR ANY NUMBER OF PLACES AS YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY GOING TO JULIANO'S.

• Visited September 2011