“OMG”

Tiny's Tavern
Ranked #121 of 350 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Thankfully we weren't in a hurry not because of the service but because of the size of the Tiny burger. WOW!!

2  Thank Brick R
There are newer reviews for Tiny's Tavern

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Good fried snacks and good pours. 'nuff said. But since my post has to be over 100 characters I will also add that this place is an iconic bar in the area and there are a lot of regulars. Fun people watching place.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I don't know why all these other reviews don't say how terrible the service at Tiny's is. I am a local here and have been to Tiny's alot. Every time I've been there, the service has been absolutely heinous. I continue to go here because of how great the food is, but I am starting to get tired of being treated like an inconvenience every time I go there. Besides, not only is the service horrible, but who wants to deal with negative, angry people? I would give the atmosphere low marks for this establishment also...

2  Thank Gord D
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Tiny's has ben around forever. Same staff for years. Love the patio and the Tweener wings.
Good place for people watching, always seems busy.

2  Thank JoAnn M
Reviewed August 25, 2012

It's a bar, with a bar atmosphere. Montanans love to drink, and this watering hole is no exception. What we really like about this place is when they cater outside their establishment---their food service is excellent!

3  Thank Teresa L