“Great place to go slummin'.”
Review of Tiny's Tavern

Tiny's Tavern
Ranked #124 of 366 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Good fried snacks and good pours. 'nuff said. But since my post has to be over 100 characters I will also add that this place is an iconic bar in the area and there are a lot of regulars. Fun people watching place.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I don't know why all these other reviews don't say how terrible the service at Tiny's is. I am a local here and have been to Tiny's alot. Every time I've been there, the service has been absolutely heinous. I continue to go here because of how great the food is, but I am starting to get tired of being treated like an inconvenience every time I go there. Besides, not only is the service horrible, but who wants to deal with negative, angry people? I would give the atmosphere low marks for this establishment also...

2  Thank Gord D
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Tiny's has ben around forever. Same staff for years. Love the patio and the Tweener wings.
Good place for people watching, always seems busy.

2  Thank JoAnn M
Reviewed August 25, 2012

It's a bar, with a bar atmosphere. Montanans love to drink, and this watering hole is no exception. What we really like about this place is when they cater outside their establishment---their food service is excellent!

3  Thank Teresa L
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Tiny's is one of the best places in Billings for after work, watching sports, (Beware, Broncos bar) and food. They have pizza, the Tiny's Burger plus an array of appetizers. Better than standard bar food. Their wings are the absolute best. Get Cajun. The staff is the best too. Fantastic service.

3  Thank CaptainD1234