“No no no”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

1. Waiter set plate in front of my sister and burnt her!
2. Waiter dropped silver ware on floor and gave it back to us!
3. We asked if there was anything else in the prime rib chimi? He said just steak! It came with peppers and onions in it...that is why we asked first!
4. No tequila ....really!!!
5. Every time the waiter came from the kitchen he was eating something
NEEDED I SAY MORE
Oh yes asked for sprit got water!

3  Thank Mary H

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is our favorite restaurant in the Billings area, bar none. The food is ALWAYS fresh and the portions huge.

I no longer go to a "steak place" if I am in the mood for steak - I go to Don Luis and get the Carne Asada.

While no longer on the menu, if you ask about - and are lucky to get it - the Mexican Prime Rib is the way to go. It seems a bit pricey, but we always end up with multiple meals out of it. So all in all, it is a great deal.

When we eat at Don Luis - I always leave with a "HAPPY TUMMY".

If you want Mexican food in the Billings area - Don Luis is the ONLY place to go in my opinion.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent Mexican restaurant. Always delicious food, large portions, served timely and at a great price. Servers are friendly and check in regularly.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Aside from the boring chips, the food we ordered was freshly made, flavorful, and hot. This is better than average Mexican food, and lots of locals eat here frequently. Our service was quick and pleasant, and whoever was cooking that day knew what he was doing. This was a lunch stop, but we've been here for dinner numerous times.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I won't even waste any more time by writing much more than that. Food was pathetically average. Chips were greasy and out of a bag-tasting. Service was so slow and they forgot a quarter of what was ordered. Fried ice cream was terrible. Skip it.

1  Thank TravelGuy72