Billings C'mon Inn Hotel
La Quinta
Northern Hotel(Billings)
$119
$115
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$86
Big Horn Resort(Billings)
$100
$94
AscendHotels
Ledgestone Hotel Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
$130
$120
Agoda.com
$101
$88
Agoda.com
All reviewskoi pondhot tubs areatrium areachain of hotelswater featuresbeautiful atriumloved this hotelawesome hotelfridge and microwavewould definitely stay here againbeds were comfortableroad tripstaff was friendlybalconyinterstatechannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 21, 2010

I am a single mother with two young boys. We stayed at the C'mon Inn for two nights and it was like a dream. They have multiple hot tubs, a pool and a kids pool. The free breakfast was good and the rooms were very comfortable. We will definately be staying here again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2010

One of the main reasons I chose to stay at the c'mon inn was because of the hot tubs. ALL of the hot tubs were cold. I asked the front desk if they were having issues. Female said there was nothing she could do and said they were all registering at 102 degrees. I used to own and hot tub and it was NOT 102 degrees.
I spoke with the female at check out time and told her about the issue and she just said, "oh really."

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank dmckim
Reviewed October 22, 2010

Travelled to Billings to attend a family members wedding. I was 8 months pregnant at the time and very uncomfortable from flying for over 7 hours. The beds were very comfortable, but the pillows were on the flat side. Rooms were good sized and love the access to the center court. Rooms equipped with a microwave, mini fridg. One huge downside of the rooms is that if you turn the handle inside the room, the doors will unlock from the deadbolt! A big NO NO, since my husband is a sleep walker, had 2 nights where he attempted to walk out of the room. Also, a big concern as a family member had her son with her, and he also would unlock the door by just turning the handle so she had to barricade the doors at night so he wouldn't wander when he woke up (he's 4 yrs old). Would suggest adding a true deadbolt or a chain lock further up the door. Love the hot tubs scattered throughout the hotel and they were the only thing I was able to dip my toes into as the swimming pools were continuously crowded (we stayed Thursday-Monday). The breakfast was a huge disappointment, however, there is Denny's & Perkins within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I had originally booked a different place in Billings, but read some recent reviews that were not favorable about the beds. Knowing we had a 10 hour drive, we were looking forward to a sound rest. We switched to C'mon Inn. Our room was fantastic for this type of place....wonderful beds, great TV, refrigerator...clean. We had no noise problem, but we do travel with a white noise machine. The breakfast was so-so, but we were extremely pleased. We also LOVED MacKenzie River pizza

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2010

My credit card number was stolen here. Checked in, fraudulent charges started appearing the next morning.

Besides that -- watch what room they offer you. On one side is a RAILROAD TRACK, on another the FREEWAY. Yep, it's NOISY. Even though the place wasn't full, I got the room by the RR.

And, there are so many electronic devices with BRIGHT LED lights in the room, it was like trying to sleep in a Christmas tree. Good thing there were extra pillows. I had to cover up some of the devices. Not all plugs were within reach.

I had been to the C'mon in Missoula and enjoyed it, but I will avoid this chain in the future.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank drivingwest
BillingsVeritas, General Manager at Billings C'mon Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2010

This guest had a problematic stay, but was in the hotel for 2 days and did not ask to be moved from her room to another room which the hotel would have done without question. The guest's card number was not stolen at the hotel as coincidental as that may be with charges showing up the day following her check-in. In 16 years of business, this hotel has never had a problem with credit card theft and this guest's allegations are irresponsible at best and libelous at worst. The C'mon Inn takes pride in the service its staff provides and the financial security of its guests, past, present, and future.