“Everything you want in a motel and more!”

Billings C'mon Inn Hotel
Ranked #24 of 51 Hotels in Billings
“Everything you want in a motel and more!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Awesome place to stay whether on a one night trip or a couple! My kids loves the water! Way comfy beds! Fridge and microwave was a great convience! I loved having a room with 2 entrances/exists! Awesome customer service a+ all the way! Keep up the great work

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank WyoFood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Manteca, California
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

We are on a trip from California to Minnesota and of all the hotels I prebooked, this was the one I was most looking forward to. The room was wonderfully spacious with a large bathroom and a lovely balcony that overlooked the atrium. I loved the waterfall and the way they worked the spas (there are 2) into the "landscape" of the atrium. The only drawback is that the area has almost an echo effect that can be heard in your room. So, if you're a light sleeper or prefer a quiet atmosphere I recommend you request an outside facing room. I imagine those would be considerably quieter than what we had. It didn't bother anyone in my party.

Although the hotel was very nice and we were checked in by welcoming staff, the morning front desk lady left a little to be desired. The woman didn't smile once while I checked out and offered no apology when I commented/complained about the breakfast. When we came down for breakfast we discovered there wasn't any coffee because it was still frozen. The attendant explained and apologized for the mistake, but I was a little taken aback that their coffee was of such a substance that it could be frozen (i.e. not grounds or beans). But what induced me to complain was the fact that the breakfast included mostly carbohydrates. More over, the fruit was prepackaged Dole fruit cups and the protien included hard boiled eggs, yogurt and peanut butter. If you are glutten free, there's not much for you. When I mentioned this fact to the non-smiler, she offered no apology, just said "Well there's eggs and peanut butter." Good grief.

Overall, if you're looking for a boutique hotel and don't have any special dietary needs (or care if your breakfast is balanced or nutritional), I would recommend this hotel. However, if a hot breakfast "to start your day off right" is important, this probably isn't the right fit.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Regina, Canada
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Rooms are large and comfy - we had a room with a balcony that overlooks the atrium - the extra room / non-standard hotel decor is a great touch. Very quiet and enjoyable stay while we overnighted.

Breakfast here is the only problem- when advertised as a "expanded" breakfast, I figured I would get a bit more than pancakes and microwaved french toast as a hot item in the morning. That said, the staff made sure it was always stocked and the area was immaculatley clean.

Will likely stay here again if in the area. Its close to alot of shopping and restaurants.

What I really LOVE about this hotel, is that despite it being targeted towards younger families with younger kids, is that the pool area, while well travelled is quiet, and they close it after a reasonable hour (10 or 11 PM) so you dont have to worry about late night noise. Major plus in my books.

Room Tip: Room away from the rail tracks (west end of the hotel I believe) are probably quieter.
1 Thank Sarge_The_Duck
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed August 16, 2012

This was my first stay at any C'mon inn, I typically have stayed at another hotel in the Billings area, but decided to try something new.

Initial observations, #1 no elevator, and we had a lot of gear to carry upstairs, #2 the chlorine smell from all the hot tubs in the courtyard permeates the hallways all over the Hotel, so keep that in mind if you are sensitive to that smell. The odor was not present in the rooms, which was nice.

We had an issue with the room after arriving back from Dinner, Cigarette smoke smell was all over in our room (hotel is non-smoking) I called down to front desk, they offered to close the vents in the room or offered to move us, due to a last minute cancellation. So the staff was helpful in getting us moved to the new room, which was downstairs, with view of courtyard. It was funky having door on both ends of the room, but nice at same time. Outside of room we had a table and chairs available for us to use and they were comfortable, and a nice place to sit and eat breakfast.

They have 5 Hot tubs, 4 in courtyard, 1 by the pool. Courtyard looks like an atrium and has open walkways on the 2nd floor to enjoy the decoration, and inside rooms on 2nd floor have balconies.

Best was very very Soft, and super comfy, it may be too soft for some people, but I enjoyed it very much.

Breakfast as good, with items not commonly seen at a hotel breakfast. Hot food included French toast, warm syrup dispenser, and a 1 button pancake maker, which is awesome. Biscuits and gravy, and hard boiled eggs are also present, as well as patries, juice and coffee.

Due to the issue, they provided a discount on the rate, and were very accommodating and apologetic about the issue. It is likely due to ashtray by C door entry being right next to Outdoor AC unit that circulates the air to the rooms in that section, since they have the central heating and cooling, instead of independent units in each room like most hotels commonly have.

I will consider staying again, as it is different, but in a good way, and service was top notch.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank KJ9000
BillingsVeritas, General Manager at Billings C'mon Inn Hotel, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
That's Great. It's always nice getting new guest to stay at our hotel. Sounds like you had a few minor issues and that's never good. Glad your stay all in all was a bright one. We can only hope that our Hotel will be your destination from here on out. As a manager it's nice to know that my staff handled everything with professionalism. Thanks again for your reply and have a great summer.

Nate
Sequim, Washington
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great hotel, friendly staff, clean room. Located close to restaurants (walking distance). Located right off I-90 but we could not hear traffic noise. Continental breakfast was also very good with nice variety of foods.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank toplanet
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The C'mon Inn chain was new to us and I booked two rooms in Billings simply because of the reviews on Trip Advisor. We were travelling with our daughter and grandson so we booked two rooms. Everything was wonderful. We couldn't have been more satisfied with the overall cleanliness, the uniqueness of the atrium, the room size and beds to the breakfast buffet and wi-fi. The only downside was no elevator and our lovely room was on the second floor. I didn't ask the staff, but hopefully one will be added with the coming renovation.

Room Tip: Upper interior rooms have a nice balcony overlooking the atrium, but there is no elevator.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Glad to hear that you had a great stay with us. Having an elevator would be nice. The Staff and I would love to have you back and can only hope you make us your destination from here on out. Take care and have a great rest of the year.

Nate
Curtice, Ohio
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The only complaint I have is that there is no elevator!! Granted, there are only two floors, but with a family of four and full luggage for all, what a PAIN!! Pool area was undergoing painting but was clean. The breakfast was limited but sufficed. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The kids LOVED the experience though so the marketing works. We'll be back!

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor! It's embarrassing to ask where the elevator is while your luggag...