“we will be back!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Billings C'mon Inn Hotel
Ranked #24 of 51 Hotels in Billings
“we will be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

We recently stayed at the C'mon Inn in Billings for four days over Christmas break. I chose it because of the reviews on this site...looked like a fun place to take my teenage boys. We were combining a doctor's appointment trip with a stop at Red Lodge for a day of snowboarding. We enjoyed our stay there, there were a few things that stood out. The front desk staff is professional, we got a room with a hot tub out front luckily, because I didnt think to ask for it. They only gave us one night medical rate, as opposed to the three other hotels we stayed in in Billings, who discounted the whole stay. Not that big a deal, as the room was reasonable to begin with (89 dollars US, on Christmas break no less). The hot tub right outside the room was cool, most of the time there was no one else using it. But HOLY &%$T the chlorine!!!! It was unreal! Still felt good to sit in, and the pool was nice and warm, too, in a nice glassed-in room so you don't have to listen to kids screaming. The room was very clean, modern, with microwave and fridge. Spotless!
The housekeeping staff at this hotel is exceptional. I think that housekeepers are so underappreciated, if they do a good job, no one notices, but if they don't, oh boy! I stopped in the hall to tell one of the maids that we didnt need our room done but asked for conditioner. She gave me three or four, then handed me more soap, and gave me more clean towels, all with a big smile and asked what else she could do. The next day, I asked her for something else and again, all smiles and help. I wish I had gotten her name! (Mid twenties, brunette with a ponytail)
The breakfast was really good in the morning, there was something for everyone, cold items were on ice, everything was spotless, great coffee. My family really enjoyed this hotel, which is good, because we boarded our dog in a kennel in Billings to stay there, as they do not allow pets, and we really wanted to check this place out because it sounded pretty great. It lived up to its reputation. We will be back! And one more note, we had a dead battery on our vehicle, and I told the front desk, a little nervous because a previous reviewer claimed they wouldn't give her a jump. No worries, though,the manager had cables and had us on the road in no time. Above and beyond.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor if you want to have a hot tub right outside your door.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank mudvaynemom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Garneill
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

We have stayed at the C'Mon Inn in Billings several times. It is like an old friend, familar and comfortable. We always have had a pleasant stay, a good night's sleep and breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms on the main floor near the pool, are a bit noisier if kids are in the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2011

We stayed at the C'mon Inn in Billings on our way to a Yellowstone vacation. Only stayed one night, but we had a pleasant stay, a good night's sleep, and a good breakfast. The atrium with the fish pond and trees is a nice touch. I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank TXFoodLover
Mansfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2011

We are from the East Coast and never heard of C'mon Inn, a regional chain, but what a wonderful surprise! We lost our transmission in Billings while traveling home and needed a hotel while we got repaired. We drove to an area with a few hotels. Saw this first and asked people leaving hotel for a recommendation. We were not steered wrong! As I walked through the front doors, I entered a large atrium with a waterfall and pond, surrounded by hot tubs. Totally unexpected in Billings, Montana! The best bed I have ever slept on - OMG! The hotel was clean, our rooms were really nice and clean, the mattress was fabulous! Service was excellent and breakfast was really well done! Lots of choices. I wish this chain would move East! C'mon Inn really helped us with our five day stay while we got our car repaired and made an unexpected bump in the road home a pleasant one. We will look to stay at one of these hotels again on our next trip west.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Polson, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

I always enjoy staying at the C'Mon Inn chain of motels. The Billings location is nice. The pool was nice but there were no pool towels so I went dripping back to the room (Missoula location has towels in the pool area). My room was nice. The only complaint I have is that there was a hair on one of the pillows. I didn't use that pillow. The trains coming through during the night were bad. I was woken up a couple times. Maybe a room on the inside, toward the lobby would be better for that. The motel is in a good location in the "new" part of Billings. Overall the stay was good and I would probably recommend this motel to friends and family.

Room Tip: A room on the inside facing the hot tubs might be quieter in respect to trains, but maybe not in res...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MontanaGo
Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2011

C’mon Inn in Billings, MT is a fantastic find thanks to Trip Advisor. The first thing you notice is the huge tropical courtyard with waterfalls, meandering streams and Koi fish. See the pictures at the company website http://www.cmoninn.com/midwest-hotel-locations/billings/. The rooms were extremely clean, large and well appointed. The complimentary breakfast was more than adequate. Five spas, what more could you need to melt away the road miles? When traveling in the mid-west I will always look to Trip Advisor to tell me is there is a C’mon Inn nearby.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank WAFlyfisher
Brownsville, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2011

As this was the last night of our vacation in Montana before flying out of Billings, it was a pleasant surprise to have such a great room and wonderful King sized bed. We especially enjoyed the very large flat screen TV since it was the opening night of NFL football. The workout room was great as well. Breakfast was above average especially with french toast, waffles and good coffee! All in all, we would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, choose the first floor as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple