“Great place to stay!”

Billings C'mon Inn Hotel
Ranked #25 of 51 Hotels in Billings
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

We stayed at a C'Mon Inn in Casper two years ago and jumped at the chance to stay at this one during our road trip through Montana this year. Other reviews are right on track regarding the amenities of C'Mon Inn. The interior is a huge atrium filled with brooks, ponds, etc. with Jacuzzi tubs tucked in here and there. The overall atmosphere is very quiet and serene. We had a room with a large balcony which was next to the pool area. It was a nice place to sit and read or just people watch. Room and common areas were all very clean. Check in was quick, service very friendly. Breakfast has a good selection, including make your own pancakes. The only negative about this property is that the food service area was a little cramped.

• Stayed July 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed June 27, 2011

My family and I are hotel snobs. We usually only stay at Marriott's Residence Inns when we travel. During our move from San Antonio, Texas to Fairbanks, Alaska we had a stop in Billings, Montana. The Residence Inn in town had no openings and we settled for the Marriott's Fairfield Inn. We drove up and my heart sank. There some kind of construction work going on. Not a big deal, but it told me the hotel was older. Who knows, maybe it was fabulous. Anyway, we never even went in, because on the other side of the parking lot was the C'mon Inn. For fun, I looked on here at the reviews. They were better than the Fairfield. There was no harm in coming in for a peek and I was amazed! The interior is serene. There's a small arcade in a "cave" under the bridges. The "bubbling brook" noises from the inside koi pond and river are relaxing. There's a patio table (a nice one) outside the rooms (on the inside!) and I know that others are sitting outside (inside) too, but I can't hear them. The Jacuzzi tubs are all bubbling away (they are in little "caves" surrounding the koi pond). There's even an outlet under the window outside for my Mac. My 11-year old son is sitting on the rocks near one tub back near the indoor pool ((surrounded by glass, so the pool noise doesn't come in)) and reading. I even forgot we were inside and told my youngest to "stop watching TV and get outside while the sun is still shining!". Everything is clean and the beds are nice and comfortable. I don't see anything wrong with the pillows. Check-in was easy and quick. The girls at the counter offered to let me peek in and see the rooms before making up my mind. Our room with the government rate was only $102. Granted the Fairfield only wanted $77 and came with hot breakfast, but this was an exceptional deal and an amazing experience. My only complaint is the lack of a laundry room. The hotel offers laundry services, but I'd rather do it myself. We had seen another C'mon Inn in Casper, but only laughed at it before checking in to our Marriott. Poo on us.

Room Tip: You won't need a suite.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Really enjoyed my stay here. Rooms were clean and spacious. Staff was friendly and helpful. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Park Rapids, Minnesota
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Rooms clean, beds very comfortable, liked the balcony overlooking the koi pond, pool and hot tubs were nice too.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Wyoming
Reviewed June 13, 2011

What an oasis! The lobby with its water and fish was beautiful. My room was wonderful and when I sat outside my room which opened into an inside paradise, I was so relaxed with the sound of water that I swear I was sitting by a brook in the mountains. The only negative comment would be the pillows

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Epping, North Dakota
Reviewed June 13, 2011

The rooms here are always pleasant to stay in. They are clean, comfortable, and has a bed that is nice to sleep in. We always return to the C'Mon Inn, have stayed there a few times.

Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Brookings, South Dakota
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Giving a hotel a five dot (equal to five stars) is not something we usually do but then we "usually" don't find ourselves out on our second floor room balcony at the end of a long day of traveling having a glass of wine and enjoying the sights and sounds of a big landscaped interior courtyard. The C'Mon Inns at Billings and Bozeman provide such experiences along with clean rooms, friendly staffs, fairly easy to get-to locations, quiet rooms and excellent value for the rates - particularly when compared to other hotels.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple