We stopped in on a family vacation and ordered ice cream for the family. The taste right off the bat was incredible, but got tired of it very quickly. The flavours are extremely strong and I got sick of it very quickly. One of my kids said it hurt his throat. The ice cream is really rich and tasty but the combination of flavours gets to be a little much. I had ordered a birthday cake mix that they used a chocolate brownie for. With the chocolate sauce and sprinkles it just got old really quickly. If you like really rich and super sweet, this is the place for you.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.