“Will not go back.”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids
“Will not go back.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Service was slow and the waitress forgot the soup for my mom. Said she forgot to write it down. Steak salads had chunks of meat that looked and tasted like stew meat. Lettuces was fresh and good. I have Ben to other Outbacks and the food was better.

Visited February 2014

Vancouver, Washington
“Not that good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Had been to an Outback a couple of years ago and had a bad experience, thought I would give it a try again and was again disappointed in the food. Probably wont go back.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Gene K
Houston, Texas, USA
“Great no matter where your at”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love seeing the out back sign when I travel and don't know where to go eat, I know I will get a good meal, and for some reason I love there house salad, that is the thing that I get most anxious about, wierd because I love the cheese fries, the filet is awesome...

Visited July 2013
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Good food at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

The restaurant was very crowded and the wait-staff did all they could to keep up. My husband enjoyed his pasta with shrimp. I had to send my port loin back because it was undercooked. I got a new portion, cooked through, very quickly....and they gave my husband a free beer. Outback has a dependable, good meal and a fair price.

• Visited September 2013
Tacoma, Washington
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I had a steak special with rice, salad and a beverage. Very tasty and worth the $15 price. Montana has no state sales tax - what a surprise!

Visited September 2013