“Applebees”

Applebee's
Ranked #85 of 354 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 21, 2014

If you are familiar with Applebees, decor is same, as is food. Large variety on menu & very good. As always one gets so much food that we needed box to go.

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

I stopped here for lunch as I was traveling through town. It is a nice setting, overlooking the Metra Plex. The restaurant was very clean, and the lunch special was a reasonable price. I would have preferred more dressing on my Asian salad, but the waitress was attentive and it was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

You guys are so fun and spunky I love that you don't discriminate against people with tattoos that's wonderful you guys have the best food the best pricing the best drinks and the best attitudes in town I eat here every time I come to town you guys are wonderful thanks for a wonderful time every time!!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Highly recommend this restaurant. They offered hot and delicious meals. They provided great service and it had a warm atmosphere. It is walking distance from the Boothill Inn & Suites (if you are staying there).

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Friday night and busy restaurants but found a spot at the bar. We were served immediately and the two young ladies working the bar enjoyed their jobs and we're very efficient. We enjoyed the atmosphere, enjoyed the conversation with the staff. Our food was served piping hot and my steak was perfectly done. We all have different experiences and for us this evening it was perfect, what a great way to wrap up a trip.
A special shout out to Jenna behind the bar, well done!