“great restaurant, please dont change it”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #34 of 346 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Billings, Montana
“great restaurant, please dont change it”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Just had a great meal with family, with Stacey our waiter.Have always enjoyed our Olive Garden here in Billings, just hope they don't change the ambience as they did at the new Olive Garden in Bozeman Mt. I hear it lacks the tuscany feel, is cold feeling, hate to hear that, and I love to hear Dean Martin singing when I enter. PLEASE don't change a thing

• Visited June 2014

Pine, Colorado
“Needed some soup and salad”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

This was an average Olive Garden, but my husband wanted their soup and salad. The best part of the meal was the wine and our server, She was awesome!! It was a good meal for being on the road!

Visited June 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
“Good food!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband was hesitant about eating at Olive Garden because he is not a huge pasta fan. He was so pleased with his meal here, and so was I. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2014
billings
“Delicious Italian food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I know this is a chain restaurant but it does deliver on quality food at a decent price. The place is usually packed and that is evidence of the previous statement. Lots of options at a good price, the only drawback is the atmosphere and the wait time which is hard to escape. Ciao mambo is I little better in taste but more in price, if it's a fancy Italian date night with your significant other that may be a better option. Overall though an excellent choice for lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2014
Billings, Montana
“Love this Place!!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I have been coming to the Olive Garden since it first opened. We have never had a meal here that we have not enjoyed. Last Friday was a perfect example, my husband had the herb crusted salmon and I had the stuffed chicken both of which were excellent. The service was good as always. What I think I like the most about the Olive Garden is that we have always found it consistently good. Going out to dinner in this day and age can be costly, and no one wants to feel they wasted their money if the meal was not satisfactory. We enjoy the Olive Garden and I have never been there that there have not been long lines in the waiting room on the weekend so we are not alone in our opinion. I always have to take dessert home because I am too stuffed to eat it at the restaurant.

• Visited March 2014