“Good food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband was hesitant about eating at Olive Garden because he is not a huge pasta fan. He was so pleased with his meal here, and so was I. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I know this is a chain restaurant but it does deliver on quality food at a decent price. The place is usually packed and that is evidence of the previous statement. Lots of options at a good price, the only drawback is the atmosphere and the wait time which is hard to escape. Ciao mambo is I little better in taste but more in price, if it's a fancy Italian date night with your significant other that may be a better option. Overall though an excellent choice for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I have been coming to the Olive Garden since it first opened. We have never had a meal here that we have not enjoyed. Last Friday was a perfect example, my husband had the herb crusted salmon and I had the stuffed chicken both of which were excellent. The service was good as always. What I think I like the most about the Olive Garden is that we have always found it consistently good. Going out to dinner in this day and age can be costly, and no one wants to feel they wasted their money if the meal was not satisfactory. We enjoy the Olive Garden and I have never been there that there have not been long lines in the waiting room on the weekend so we are not alone in our opinion. I always have to take dessert home because I am too stuffed to eat it at the restaurant.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

My husband and I ate at Olive Garden in Billings, MT recently and wondered what did they do with the flavor? We have always enjoyed the Chicken Scampi but on our most recent visit it was blah! I asked if they had forgotten to put the sauce on the pasta and the waiter just gave me a blank stare. The salad was as good as ever, but its hard to mess up a salad. The service was very slow and they were not that busy. Guess we found out why. We miss the way Olive Garden used to be.

Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Whenever I go to Billings I like to go to the Olive Garden I've dined there many times but Sat March 8th I received the worst slow service I really think he was trying to do a bad job then at the very end he said sorry it was too late for sorry
I won't be back to this Olive Garden