“Great breakfast”
Review of Bernie's Diner

Bernie's Diner
Ranked #22 of 354 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Description: Bernie's Diner, located in the Northern Hotel, is a traditional diner with a modern twist. Offering classic comfort foods, delicious milkshakes, and a soda fountain, Bernie's is the place to go for breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a delicious breakfast here when we spent the night at the Northern. His bison burrito looked great and my basic bacon and eggs were awesome. Nice service too!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We rated this restaurant as average because one item we ordered was not good at all and the other was great. One of us tried the chicken salad, which was described as the "worst I've ever eaten." The other tried the hot veggie sandwich -- very different, but very good. Service was good. The cafe is brand new so it's very clean and neat. Cost was a little on the high side - $10.00 for a sandwich.

Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here twice and plan to go back. Both my trips to Bernie's were for lunch. The service was very nice and professional and the food/menu was great. There are several items that u may not find anywhere else in billings. I am excited to try breakfast here as the menu looked awesome.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

As we spent the weekend in Billings I found this place when walking around one evening. I made it a point the next morning for us to have breakfast at this place. Boy am I glad we did. I haven't had this good of a breakfast from a place in a longtime.
Make sure to try the Captain Crunch French Toast! You'll be glad you did!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We ate there 3 mornings in a row while staying at the hotel. The servers are very nice - but did not give me the impression that they had worked the breakfast scene. Coffee was slow to the table, forgetting cream, etc. not major issues just the pains of a new group. The food was very good - but I prefer the basics for breakfast. Plain biscuits, buttermilk pancakes - the sourdough toast was really good!

I honestly think if the food was basic diner breakfast (i did not try lunch) they could make a better impression.