“Anniversary ”
Review of Ten

Ten
Reserve with OpenTable
Ten is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: TEN, located in the Northern Hotel, is a fine-dining restaurant serving traditional American cuisine. Enjoy TEN's fun and sophisticated atmosphere with a small group or reserve TEN's private dining area which fits 30. TEN also has a beautiful lounge where guests can enjoy specialty cocktails, beer, and wine.
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

What a great place to eat. Service is 5 star and the food is excellent. Truly a great restaurant. I highly recommend it when in Billings.

Price is right for this class of restaurant.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

For the price, it could be better. Our experienced hinged on an awkward moment when the waiter explained to us that scallops were supposed to be translucent and cooking them all the way is not how they are cooked. I double checked on google and found that scallops are done right when they go from translucent to opaque. Needless to say, we just left them on the plate and were still charged. I would expect a self-proclaimed fine dining restaurant to know how to cook scallops and not have to deal with a waiter explaining or in this case making excuses for why their food was substandard.

10  Thank Tyler J
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We ate here last night at a group party, and chose from a limited menu, which had no prices on it. We found later that soup and/or salad were priced separately, which is not the usual in Billings' better restaurants. The squash soup was lovely, the seafood paella less so. Nothing prepared me for the "heat" in this dish, being a cook myself and expecting saffron and milder flavors. My husband's t-bone was overdone and just average in flavor. (He ordered medium). We waited a full hour after ordering to get our food.
Sadly, this will not be my choice for a special dinner out, though the decor is beautiful. $39 for a steak with extra for the salad is not what we expected. We'll stick to Enzo Bistro for a stellar meal.

6  Thank Jan K
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was looking for a high end restaurant to wear a fabulous black dress to on a date with the one I love. I found that and more when I walked into Ten. It has a great retro yet modern feel. Great food. Fantastic service. Top shelf spirits. Great wine. Worth every penny! Can't wait to return in a different fabulous dress!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Everything about Ten is impressive. Food, service and atmosphere were top notch. We used to think Walker's was the best in Billings, but it has moved to 2nd place since Ten opened.