“Slow & pricey.”
Review of Ten

Ten
Reserve with OpenTable
Ten is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 343 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: TEN, located in the Northern Hotel, is a fine-dining restaurant serving traditional American cuisine. Enjoy TEN's fun and sophisticated atmosphere with a small group or reserve TEN's private dining area which fits 30. TEN also has a beautiful lounge where guests can enjoy specialty cocktails, beer, and wine.
Billings, MT
“Slow & pricey.”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We ate here last night at a group party, and chose from a limited menu, which had no prices on it. We found later that soup and/or salad were priced separately, which is not the usual in Billings' better restaurants. The squash soup was lovely, the seafood paella less so. Nothing prepared me for the "heat" in this dish, being a cook myself and expecting saffron and milder flavors. My husband's t-bone was overdone and just average in flavor. (He ordered medium). We waited a full hour after ordering to get our food.
Sadly, this will not be my choice for a special dinner out, though the decor is beautiful. $39 for a steak with extra for the salad is not what we expected. We'll stick to Enzo Bistro for a stellar meal.

• Visited December 2013
6 Thank Jan K

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food, fabulous atmosphere”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was looking for a high end restaurant to wear a fabulous black dress to on a date with the one I love. I found that and more when I walked into Ten. It has a great retro yet modern feel. Great food. Fantastic service. Top shelf spirits. Great wine. Worth every penny! Can't wait to return in a different fabulous dress!

Montana
“Our new favorite!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Everything about Ten is impressive. Food, service and atmosphere were top notch. We used to think Walker's was the best in Billings, but it has moved to 2nd place since Ten opened.

“Classy Place!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant this past weekend with a friend; we were not disappointed. I was impressed with the decor, service, and food.

When I arrived, I was greeted with a smile by the hostess, who invited me to wait in the bar/lounge area until my friend arrived. When my friend arrived, we were seated within two minutes and our drink order was taken immediately. Our server introduced himself within five minutes of waiting and apologized for the short wait, which he referred to as "extremely long" wait. Our drinks arrived at that time. Our waiter then explained in detail the specials, answered our questions, and took our order.

Our food was delivered after another short wait. Their was a mistake to my order, which was immediately taken care of without even addressing the problem. The price of our drinks and dessert was removed from our bill due to the small error.

The food portions were appropriate for a single portion; this restaurant does not pile three or four portions on a single plate.

Everything was wonderful. The bread was amazing and quickly replaced when it was gone. I left feeling stuffed and we did not order an appetizer.

My only complaint was that I struggled understanding our waiter, not because of an accent just because of the noise level. The dinning room has a very imminent feel, which is great, but there was a very large table in the middle which may have contributed to the noise. Overall it was a lovely evening.

BILLINGS
“Good but expensive”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

New restaurant in the newly remodeled Northern Hotel. Very swanky decor and excellent service. Meals were priced separately from salads. Salads were reasonable -$7, but meals were too expensive for what was delivered. Good presentation, but small portion on the salmon and the steak was good but not outstanding. My salad was not washed properly and could feel dirt/grit in the lettuce - so did not finish it. Drinks were priced on par for this area - good beer/wine selection. Overall, good but not great for the price.

• Visited August 2013