“Great wine, neat place and very nice people!”

Yellowstone Cellars & Winery
Ranked #10 of 63 things to do in Billings
“Great wine, neat place and very nice people!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We were travelling to Alaska and collecting local wines from different states. Yellowstone is one of the best wines I've ever tasted and my personal favorite is Chenin Blanc. I personally like sweet wines like moscato and riesling but this is my first favorite off dry wine! This place is so neat and clean even the restrooms. This is a great stop for travellers to relax and an awesome place to hang out with friends and your special someone!

Visited June 2014

Nampa, Idaho
“Fantastic wine!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I live in Idaho wine country and visiting Billings was nice but I was missing a good winery. On my last day in Billings we found Yellowstone Cellars. Very good wine! I loved just about everything and bought an entire case because I knew my husband would want to taste everything especially the Malbec, Chenin Blanc, Carmenere... oh who am I kidding? I love it all!

Visited May 2014
Billings, Montana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great wines, great fun”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Clint the owner goes out of his way to make everybody have a good time. They have a five flight wine tasting for just 5 dollars, and some wines by the glass for five bucks too. there are lots of fun events such as grape stomping, barrel wine tastings and they have live music nearly every Saturday. You can purchase a membership that allows you to use the site for free for parties. In the summer bring your own lawn chairs and enjoy the deck. You can also bring your own food or buy cheeses and other snacks there. It is a bit tricky to find as it is in an industrial area behind the Holiday Inn. Janis and Paul Strom

Visited May 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cute place and friendly people”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We went there pick up souvenir's for friends back home and were very pleased with our choice. The cellar is in and small business park but did have plenty of street parking for our RV. The proprietors were very helpful and kind. They even directed to a great little place in town to take the kids for lunch. If we were local it would be a great place to hang out with friends.

Visited April 2014
Harlowton, Montana
“Very nice.”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I got to see/listen to Wes Urbaniak one evening with friends while enjoying a sample of their wines. Such a neat place. I even purchased a membership. Wish I could go here more often. Nice job Clint!!

Visited February 2013