“Consistent” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Johnny Carino's - CLOSED

Johnny Carino's
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: At Johnny Carino's restaurant, we serve up Italian hospitality with our flavorful original dishes. Come enjoy our warm, comfortable environment that invites friends and family to relax and enjoy each other over a great meal, it's a little celebration of the good things in life, everyday. Don't forget we cater and deliver too. Boldness, Flavor, Creativity all on your plate in one casual dining environment.
Sheridan, Wyoming
“Consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

We almost always eat at Carino's. The food and service are great. I wish they had my favorite Talapia dish as a smaller lunch meal. When are not returning home to Wyoming I can't take the leftovers and I hate to waste food.
The idea of a small dessert is a great idea.

Visited February 2013

Gillette, Wyoming, United States
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had never been to a Johnny Carino's before visiting the one in Billings. Our server was wonderful and the portions were huge! Will definately visit again.

Visited February 2013
Billings, Mt
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Went in for lunch while I was getting new tires on my car next door. The menu didn't have a good selection and when my friend and I settled on something finally it was just blah and not even hot.
Service was slow, Server had wife and child there and was attending to them mostly.

Probably won't return.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Greybull, Wyoming
“Good food consistently”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

We eat here often when we are on business in town. The food is always good. They do have a bar so cocktails are available and smoking is not allowed.

Visited January 2013
N. Hollywood, CA
“Good Italian Food in Billings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2012

Alot to choose from food is always good and fresh and they serve this warm bread with olive oil & garlic. It is So Yummy!! They also have these cute mini desserts that are only $2. I had the turtle cheesecake and it was great. Nice idea so you can get your sweet tooth in. I visit everytime I am in Montana :)

• Visited November 2012