“Jaw Dropping Good Beer”
Review of Uberbrew

Uberbrew
Ranked #3 of 342 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“Jaw Dropping Good Beer”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We picked Billings as a stopover point on our journey to Seattle, and we stayed at the Crowne Plaza just blocks from this place....I read the reviews online and thought it would be a cool place to check out for dinner.

I was blown away.

First off....the beer. If you don't like beer, you shouldn't be here. These guys craft some of the finest stuff I've had in a while. You just might be lucky enough to go in when Andy is working and he'll come over and touch on each ingredient he added to a brew you're interested in to explain what makes it so special. Food was great too. This place is so good it makes me bummed I can't spend more time in this town and go back. If you're in town or live here, take advantage of this gem.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank jubilantjesse

“OK place”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Some people seem to really like this new brewery in Billings, but we thought it was kind of loud and the food average. Seems like the younger crowd were enjoying it, but we were a bit disappointed. The Billings restaurant scene has expanded a lot in the last 5 years and this place does not stand out enough for us to want to return.

Visited October 2012
Billings, Montana
“Not your average bar food”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Uberbrew serves more unique food than your average pub, including the tasty shark steak sandwich. The building is very contemporary and has a fun atmosphere. Overall, Uberbrew probably has the best food of any brewery in town.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank citydiner01
Billings, Montana
“Favorite burger, fine beer”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Uberbrew is a microbrewery on Montana Avenue. They serve a very nice choice of beers and a wonderful coffee porter.

Food is well prepared "pub grub." Frankly, this is one of the best burgers I've eaten. Be sure to order it with the sauteed onions--nearly perfect.

As the menu is limited to "pub grub," burgers, dogs and sandwiches, this is not the place for fine dining and it's tough if you're gluten-intolerant as is my wife. However, they'll prepare your meal on your own bread if you have the forsight to bring some.

We've enjoyed Uberbrew numerous times in recent weeks and will continue to do so, however the menu is limited enough that I've had enough for the near future.

The restaurant is high-ceilinged and noisy; nearly impossible to have a conversation if there is a band playing. On the other hand, the crowd is pleasant and friendly, with many of the tables being long and seating two or more groups. While this can be uncomfortable, it can also be a pleasant way to meet people.

A wonderful pub. Great food, though a limited menu. A fun place to go but not for a special occasion.

Visited December 2012
Powell, Wyoming
“Great beer and burgers!”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

This was my second time going here for beer. My boyfriend and I arrived sort of later in the evening for burgers and beer. I had a Goldern Ticket Ale, which was very good and also a White Noise Hefe. My boyfriend had a Irish stout and a coffee flavored beer, he asl had the "Stretcher in the Rye" which was highly potent. They were all wonderful. Their burgers are also delicious, very juicey! the only dissaointment is that they close down the bar fairly early since it is technically a tap room. I thinks last call was around 9:00 ish? So we at least had to order drinks before our first round was gone. We will be back, we lover brew pubs and this is a fun one.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Uberbrew? Share your experiences!