“I'll be back!”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Bozeman, Montana
“I'll be back!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Word of mouth is indeed the best advertising. I had not yet heard of this micro-brew/restaurant until just last week when I was telling a co-worker that I had company coming from out-of-town for the weekend and we were looking for something "different". My co-worker highly recommended a visit to Uberbrew. So we took her advice and decided to check it out on a Saturday afternoon. We were not at all disappointed! We purchased a flight of beer (brewer's choice) and ordered the meatloaf sandwich and knockwurst, and of course, shared. Best meatloaf sandwich ever!! (Sorry Mom!) I have nothing to compare the knockwurst to since it was my first, but it too was deeelicious! Choice of mustard at no extra cost. (I could have licked that little mustard cup clean, but I was trying to mind my manners! Yum!) The service was prompt, friendly, and and pleasantly informative. In other words, we had far too many questions for our server and she had all the answers without appearing even slightly annoyed! (and the place was busy!)
My only complaint is not for the restaurant but for patrons who bring small children to dine (4 & 5 yr olds I'm guessing). Folks, if you can't find a babysitter, at least keep your children seated. I know that's not an easy task, but for those of us who have completed our child-rearing years, we don't appreciate your little tikes crashing into our bar stools as we enjoy an experience that we prefer be just for grown-ups. The staff appeared family friendly, so I just kept smiling and said nothing. So not like me.
I love Uberbrew and am very much looking forward to returning! Life is too short to eat in chain restaurants! Thank you, Uberbrew, for bringing something new to Billings. I wish you the greatest success!!

• Visited October 2012

“Great Beer and food - nice atmosphere!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We went here last week to meet some friends. Great atmosphere and the beer was great. The food was to die for. To bad it is only open for a few hours, but I plan to enjoy this place a few more times!!!

• Visited September 2012
montana
“This place Rocks!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The guys at Hank's Garage Brewery recomended it when I asked for a place to eat. So we went over (a block away). The place is very modern, clean and inviting. The food was GREAT! The beer was very good too. I tried to review this place right after I went but it wasn't available yet. GO! You will like it.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank montanan_traveler
Billings, Montana
“What a Great Brew Pub!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

With a great selection of brews, this relatively new restaurant also offers a good selection of tasty, and even novel food. The decor is campy and fun, a bit noisy, but that just adds to the great atmosphere. I enjoyed the Plowman appetizer, a great combination of fruit and cheese that is hearty enough to serve as a lunch for one or two people. The Imperial IPA was a great compliment, and overall an excellent brew. They have a good sandwich menu, my lunch partner had the Reuben which comes with generous side salad, the meal was so large that she ended up taking 1/2 of it home. I'd heartily recommend trying this spot, it's located in the historic part of downtown Billings, you can complete your lunch with a stroll through the antique stores and galleries in the area.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Uberbrew? Share your experiences!