“Best pizza in town”
Review of Z Pizza - CLOSED

Z Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was simply the best pizza place I've been to in awhile. Great service the new owners have really done a great job with the place appreciation to them everyone needs to add this place to their weekly menu

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I am not really a European dish lover but pizza is an exception as I love it. The name Z Pizza sounds to me like having A-Z of pizza but was not that impress when i had it. I wouldn't say the place is bad as the ambience is good but the pizza was not as what I was expecting.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We've given up on ordering their delivery service. Two hours to deliver a pizza is unexeptable. Pick up orders are not ready at pick up times but put IN the oven when we have ordered to go.

The food is great. However we've never been offered an explanation let alone a coupon to make up for poor service.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The pizza crust was soft, undercooked and doughy. The ingedients were fresh but what the heck...it had to be cut because you couldn't even hold it.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I love the variety of pizzas. They deliver and the food is awesome. I have ordered for business meetings. You have to try ths place.