“My go to place for lunch when I'm in town” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #29 of 339 Restaurants in Billings
Cuisines: Chinese, Sushi, Asian, Thai, Japanese
Good for: Kids, Families with children
bighorn river montana
“My go to place for lunch when I'm in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Love, love, love the Red Curry! The people are great, the restaurant is clean, fantastic service. My husband loves the sushi. I find the meals very reasonable, although I've never had dinner here. Highly recommend!

• Visited January 2014

“Very good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

My wife and I always enjoy eating at the Tao. We always liked the food we order there.. It has a great taste. We loved the restaurant they had in Big Timber..If you like Asian food i would sure try the Tao.

• Visited October 2013
Billings, Montana
“Probably the best in Billings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is sort of a small place, unpretentious, but very pleasant inside. My wife and I have eaten here several times and like it because not only is the food very good, it is one of the few places around where you can actually carry on a conversation while you eat. The food is very good. I almost always order the Seafood Bird Nest and it is always delicious. The Bird Nest part is made fresh, unlike Asian Sea Grill which I am sure buys pre-made ones and that have no taste. We've also had sushi and it is as good as there is in Billings. If you want very good Asian food in a quiet comfortable atmosphere with pleasant staff, this is the place.

Visited November 2013
“Worst restaurant in town!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

My family drove up and noticed the cook in the parking lot visiting. It was about 6:00 pm and they close at 9:00 pm. The cook saw us coming and ran ahead of us and locked the door! I can honestly say I was so shocked!! Never again!

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank tjdmontana
Billings, Montana
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

A group of us tried this place for the first time a month ago. We all really enjoyed our food and the portions were very generous. The atmosphere is alright, but could be improved upon. The service was average. We would try this place again.

• Visited June 2013