“Love this place”

Dining options: Delivery
Plentywood, Montana
“Love this place”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

When visiting Billings we eat here at least twice. (It's that good) We go for lunch, the general tso chicken is always a hit. Have been here for dinner but thought it was a little expensive so we stick to the lunch.

• Visited April 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great food Go here!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was excellent Chinese food. The food could have been spicier. The green curry was excellent flavor. It is very easy access from all of the hotels on King Ave. I will be back.

Visited May 2013
Wyoming
“My daughters & I enjoyed our lunch.”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I would recommend this restaurant Very clean & great food. We will stop in again on our next trip to Billings.

• Visited March 2013
Watford City, North Dakota, United States
“So nice, I ate there twice!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Besides having wonderful Miso soup, and very nice Sushi, the dining room is beautiful and relaxing. The owners take pride in the cleanliness of their restaurant. The staff is delightful. If I was a professional food critc, this place would gets high marks across the board!

• Visited February 2013
Greybull, Wyoming
“Absolutely awesome”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I find ourselves in Billings once or twice a month and are always on the lookout for new places to eat. While frequenting Old Chicago across the street, we watched as Tao New Asian was being built with hope in our minds that something special was in store for us. And special it is, to say the least. We arrived early for dinner (about 5pm on a Friday) and were immediately seated by our friendly server. Little did we realize that getting there early was an advantage. As we waited for our dinners to be served the place began to fill with patrons. I don't know if it's always like this, but this evening was very busy. Our meals were delivered in a very short time and the presentation was fabulous. The only thing that could make this experience any better at this point would be for the food to taste as good as it looked. And wouldn't you know it? They hit the mark there too. This will be a MUST stop on our future trips to Billings.

• Visited December 2012