“Terrible Experience”

Add it.
Suds Hut of Billings
Ranked #254 of 359 Restaurants in Billings
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have eaten suds hut for years and loved it. The last couple times were mediocre but we weren't ready to give up on them yet. Last night we ordered some of their wings to go. When we got them home they we noticed they were a 1/4 of the size they used to be and over cooked. We called hoping for some compensation but were told the girl was new and didn't know quite what to do. There was an off taste to them so I didn't eat them, my husband who was hungry ate 5 of them. He has been throwing up since. I called back today asking for a manager to explain the situation and hoping she had a better idea of how to treat customers. I was told the wings were perfect and that I was wrong to not be satisfied. As far as my husband is concerned I was told maybe I should call the health department. I've worked years in the service industry and have never seen such disregard for a customer. They could have simply offered us credit for the money we spent and apologized, instead they lost long time customers. We will never eat there again and will also make sure as many people as possible know of our terrible experience. On a good note I picked up wings from the Grandstand to replace the bad suds hut ones last night and they were phenomenal.

3  Thank Misty B

Reviewed November 13, 2012

If it weren't for the Suds Hut needing a major remodel, we would come here more often. Food is very consistent, affordable, and good. Famous for their ribs, broasted chicken and steaks. We used to come here weekly in the 80's. Parking is difficult. Good value.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is a place I like to eat at every couple of months. It's not the best place. It's far from the worst. The reason it's worth coming back every time is the atmosphere. The staff is friendly and it just feels like home.

2  Thank Decepticle
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have been going to the suds hut for over 30 years. Although I don't live in Billings anymore, but I like to eat there every time we come into town. Food is very good and reasonably priced. The salad bar was kind of tired, but the rest of the meal was excellent. A grat local place that is not a chain.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have been eating here all my life. The combo ribs and chicken is one of the best value for your money in Billings. For $10.00 I eat on that meal three times! Their broasted chicken is crispy and juicy and their BBQ sauce is great. Everything is always delicious and very generous portions. Gotta have Suds Hut at least once a month.