All reviews texas roadhouse stayed here front desk king ave sitting area beds were comfortable home away from home the room was nice would definitely stay here again free breakfast waffles parking lot staff was friendly road trip sofa yellowstone pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

When I checkin to most springhill suites, as a titanium elite member I am usually offered complimentary water. Every Springhill Suites except the one in Billings, MT. I am not sure why that is, but it is very frustrating as a customer to not get consistent service from the same hotel brand.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2019

We were on a road trip to Arizona. The location was great as we were looking for a Starbucks, gas station and restaurant. All of these were available within a block. We had a great sleep. Often we don’t stop for breakfast but here they had beautiful fruit, especially strawberries and the eggs were excellent! They offer smoothies too! We would stop here another time.

Room tip: We always ask for a quiet room and this hotel had suites so there was lots of room to move around.
Date of stay: October 2019
GoPlaces23569215913, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments!
I will pass this on to our staff and hopefully when you pass thru Billings again you will stay with us.
Diane S. AGM

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Front staff not very attentive and no acknowledgment of elite status. A couple of restaurants next door; this is good for eating, but a lot of transient traffic that makes parking security sketchy; free breakfast was good; ice machine on 4th floor didn't work; ongoing construction.

Reviewed August 22, 2019

My son and I stayed here on August 14th. During the night someone broke into my son's truck and over $3000 of fly fishing equipment was stolen. He makes his living as a fly fishing guide, and now he has to replace all this equipment in order to work. After discovering the theft and notifying the police, we spoke to the front desk and to the owner of the business next door. They both told us that there had been a rash of vehicle break-ins, multiple times per week for the past several months.

At check in, the front desk clerk said nothing about an ongoing issue of break-ins, and only told us to park anywhere. If she had informed us of the risk, we would have spent the time to move the at risk items into the room, and would have parked in a better location if possible, though parking was limited due to construction.

The manager on duty on Thursday morning had very little to say, other than “we are not responsible for what happens in the parking lot. “

The morning desk clerk stated that she “always warns guests.”

So much for Marriott's "We live by the #GoldenRule" "Treating others like we’d like to be treated. It has always been our guiding principle." If I knew there was a risk at my home, I would inform my guests and make an effort to protect them.

Date of stay: August 2019
DivaDi888, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

There have been a rash of break ins city wide. We suggest that all persons in the Billings area to not store valuables in their cars. Time of day does not seem to matter. If it can be seen it is at risk of being taken.
I would think this practice should go for any area that a person is unfamiliar with as well. Nothing is save from a thief all we the public can do is make it harder on them. You should never ever leave a firearm in a vehicile. That is asking for trouble for every person in the area. You have now armed a criminal from being negligent. Be safe. Be aware of your surroundings and take every precaution to protect yourself and your valuables.

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Front entrance is closed, workers throughout building. No acknowledgement of elite membership. WiFi is spotty. In a nutshell, not up to Springhill standards. I hope the renovation gets them there, but right now I was disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled on business
GoPlaces23569215913, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2019

As part of our continued commitment to renew our property décor, we apologize for any inconvenience our recent transformation may have caused. Redefining the interior and exterior of the hotel and upgrading our user technology, will elevate the guest experience so we can continue to create new memories with valued guests like you.

Once again, sorry for any inconvenience this transformation may have caused and we hope to reveal our refreshed hotel with you, whenever your travels bring you back to Billings.