SpringHill Suites Billings
AscendHotels
$140
$129
BestWestern.com
Days Inn Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$86
$99
$96
Hotwire.com
Northern Hotel(Billings)
$139
$135
Travelocity
All reviewstexas roadhousestayed herefront desktwo queensno exceptiona wonderful stayoatmealcomfortable hotelhotel is locatedcomfortable staypool and hot tubking roomthe room was nicecomfortable bedsnice place to stayhome away from homefree breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a much better Marriott property in town. Modern with very pleasant staff and amenities.
Everything works comfortably and breakfast was well kept up, goof value for money.
Entire place was very clean and pool was also well maintained.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
wesc605, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. I love the pat on the back for running a great hotel and the staff will be hearing al about your reveiw from me. They work hard at making your stay a great one and I can't praise them enough but it sounds much better coming from you. Hope all your travels will be filled with great memories. Did you have time to go to The Pictograph caves, Pompies Pillar or Custer's Last stand. Their all under an hour from here and are very interesting to see and the visitors centers at all 3 are full of history. Thanks for staying and we hope to see you next time your in Billings, MT.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed here on a through trip, and apparently every other family in the area had the same plans. I like my peace and quiet when I stay at hotels...if I want to hang out with loud kids running up and down the hallways, I will go to Disney. I just never expected the crowds and noise level in Billings! Comfy bed, as usual, and everything was clean, but way too crowded for my tastes. Probably will not stay here again, unless in know the loud families are elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
wesc605, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

So sorry to hear about the noise. This time of year many, many families travel with their children. Please try and remember when you were young and how a trip with the family would be an exciting time and after spending hours driving, hiking, and seeing the sights it's hard not to let some of the energy out when you stop to rest .
Montana is a large state with so many great things to see and do it's hard to resist bringing your family here to visit all the historic places. I think you will find most hotels are family freindly just as ours. Thanks for staying and sharing your point of veiw.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

They thought of everything. Beautifully decorated spacious rooms. Enjoyed the eating area, and a good breakfast. My friend loved the waffles! I used the convenient exercise room with a nice elliptical, treadmills, and weights. The colors were bright and the place was spotless.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thanks for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to let others know about our hotel. Our exiercise room was fully redone a few years ago anf we chose Life-Fitness as our equioment supplier. The equipment is great with 2 tredmills and eliplical trainer, bike, and free weights there is something for all to enjoy. We hope the rest of your travels went well and hope to see you on your next visit to Billings. Hope you also had time to visit one of the two resterants in our shared parking area. Texas Roadhouse Cafe and the Hu-Hut Mongolian Grill are both great places to dine.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Wonderful place for a multiple night stay. Rooms are "suite like", in the sense that there is a separate sitting area with a flat screen tv, though not actually two rooms. Rooms were spacious, clean, quality bedding, sink and coffee maker in living area. Pull-out sofa in siting area.

Breakfast included hot choices and area was overseen by a friendly attendant, who kept things well stocked.

Outdoor pool and fitness room a plus.

Though it is immediately off I-90, south side of city, the property is a 20 minute trip from ( BIL )

Room Tip: ask for a room with an even number, as the odd number rooms face the freight trains.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank bjb57
wesc605, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Thanks for choosing SpringHill Suites by Marriott ,and for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel. We hope on your travels you will be coming thru Billings again we would love to have you. Take care. Diane S. AGM

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We only stayed one night at the hotel but overall it was a good experience. We had three rooms together. The pool was nice and clean and not over crowded. I did hear a little bit of road noise coming in from the window but not too bad.Our beds were very comfortable, the rooms where clean and well maintained Breakfast did not wow an of us but it did the job.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Wesley C, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

It's very nice you and your family were able to take advantage of our pool area and relax after traveling. It's very refreashing to lounge before getting into a comfortable bed and sleeping well for the next days travel. Thanks for staying and I hope you were able to dine at one of the fine dining establishments in the area. There are so many close by it makes it hard to choose. Our front desk staff is very knowlegable about the local area so be sure to ask for reccomendations the next time your in Billings. I sure hope the rest of your trip went well and we would love to see your family again in the near future.