“Fun first time on a go cart!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Geyser Park

Geyser Park
Ranked #3 of 16 Fun & Games in Billings
More attraction details
Owner description: A family entertainment center that offers seasonal outdoor attraction of mini-golf. Inside there are video/arcade games, redemption prizes and Laser Maze. The golf course is new as of 2016 and is one level and kid friendly, but still fun for adults. We have ice cream treats and Pepsi products available. We are just off the Zoo Drive I-90 exit on the south side, look for the two sided waterfall out front.
Canada
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Fun first time on a go cart!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Staying close by at the Best Western and decided to have some family fun. I had never been on a go cart before. It was a lot of fun. Well organized and efficient. Fun for families!

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Famgal00

Colstrip, Montana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mini Golf on a Budget”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Grab your kids and go golf! It's fun and there's a Dairy Queen right across the way! Great evening out!

Visited August 2012
Glasgow, Montana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“good for small children”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

We had tried to go to the Reef Indoors, but they have very user unfriendly hours, closed 3 days a week. Instead we went to geyser park and had a very good time. The park is geared towards younger children with just one large water slide, but we had a very enjoyable afternoon the price was great

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Michele1014
Miles City, Montana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun for families!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I just took my 13 year old daughter to Geyser Park for the day, we loved the mini golf and go-carts and the bumper boats. The cost is really affordable and she had a great time. She has not stopped thanking me for the fun "day off". In this day and age, it's not always easy to find time to play with your family, but it's completely necessary! We drove 140 miles one way to play there and thought it was totally worth it!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Heidi J
Billings
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Kind of pricey...”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great fun for kids and teenagers. Go karts and mini golf are great fun, but can get kind of expensive. I've noticed they also make food, I've never eaten it but if you have your kids' party there I guess it would probably be cheaper than going out to multiple places for the entertainment and food. Has some arcade games as well. Overall I'd say if you want to stay indoors for your child's party go to Chuck E. Cheese, and if you want to do go karts or mini golf go here.

Visited March 2012