“Best day of our life!”

Oscar's Park
Ranked #31 of 63 things to do in Billings
“Best day of our life!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The owners are amazing people. They were very patient and were always available to answer my questions via phone or email and they let us come take a look at the venue any time we needed. The grounds were well kept and neat. This is a large area and the owners take good care of maintaining the entire park. They returned our deposit in full in a timely manner accompanied with a sweet note thanking us for choosing Oscars. I could not have dreamed of a more picture perfect place to gather family and friends on our special day!! THANK YOU!!!

Visited June 2014

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Used to be a nice place to go”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Oscars Dreamland used to be my favorite place to go when I was a kid. Sadly this place has went downhill everyday for the last 30 years.

Visited May 2014
Billings, Montana
“Amazing place and amazing owners”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Wow. This place is amazing. Beautiful and the owners helped us with everything. This is our 7th event out there with everything ranging from weddings, parties, and reunions. We have never had a bad time. We even got a tour and were allowed to take walks in the wooded area. The river was beautiful and everything was CLEAN. My family and business are very impressed and will be back.

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Stress free and beautiful”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I recently had a beautiful wedding followed by a family reunion the next day here. We were able to rent the facility for the entire weekend, making set up and tear down much less stressful. It was in a great location. Close enough to Billings for guests to enjoy city activities and the convenience of close sleeping accommodations but far away enough to be away from the noise of the city and feel like you were in nature. Guests loved the locations and the historic buildings added a nice rustic touch and fun places to take unique pictures. Got beautiful pictures down near the river as well so lots of variety. I had no troubles with deposit or refunds and I received it about 2 weeks after my wedding date like they said I would. List of cleaning expectations was written out in numerous places so we knew what was expected. I found my overall experience a very pleasant one the owners were very kind to me.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank sunnydaze2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Horrible owners”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had the same experience as the lady above. Wedding was great but the owners were horrible to deal with. Good thing we rented to for two days because we had to spend the first day cleaning it and same deal with our deposit. They cashed our check right away and then gave us nothing back because she said there was black marks on the bathroom wall so they had to paint. I sent her a letter asking for pictures or why she did not give us a chance to probably just wipe the black marks off of the wall and no response. I think they just don't have the money to give it back so they make stuff up. I would never recommend this place because of the horrible owners who only care about the money and not the beauty that they own.

Visited August 2013