“Great for Kids”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Billings, MT
Ranked #18 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed August 17, 2010

We found the lobby very inviting with cookies for the kids - that was great! Our room was very quiet, clean, and cool (ample a/c on a hot day). The pool area was fantastic - very clean and inviting. The breakfast was great with lots of choices to satisfy all of us.

Reviewed August 5, 2010

A little out of the way but I think that's good too. A little quieter than staying on the freeway. Very nice stay. Staff couldn't have been nicer. We arrived for breakfast right behind a large bus group so the breakfast area got a little crazy. Poor gal working the breakfast area had her hands full trying to keep up but she do so with a smile.
Oh, I forgot. When we arrived the smell of fresh cookies was in the air, and were they ever good. Nice surprise after a 675 mile day.
We thought the price was a little high but we also understand we were right in the middle of their "Season".
Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
CISBillingsMT, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Billings, MT, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2010

Navlrick ~ Hello. Thank you for a GREAT review. I'm pleased you found the property outstanding and quiet!!

Reviewed August 5, 2010

I've stayed in several hotels in Billings and by far, Country Inn and Suites is my favorite. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was clean. The pool and whirlpool were clean and in good working order and towels were stocked. The fitness equipment was in good working order. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast selection was great and the food was fresh and good. I LOVE that they have coffee available 24-7 and I LOVE that they have fresh baked cookies at the counter. I will stay here every time I visit Billings.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

MTNative ~ So glad you got to enjoy the pool and whirlpool!! Our breakfast just keeps getting better with all the new updates, its great to hear you really enjoyed it!

Reviewed August 5, 2010

I have stayed at numerous Country Inn and Suites hotels in the past. This one was excellent, as expected. The staff even provided pool toys for our children to play with. It truly was the best night out of 13 that we spent on our vacation. Thank you to all at the Billings, MT Country Inn and Suites.

Reviewed July 28, 2010

We stayed here while visiting relatives. The one bedroom suite was spacious and well kept. We had a sofa, desk and chair for the computer and there were French doors to the bedroom. Breakfast was good, with sausages or bacon, scrambled eggs, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, hot waffles, fruit, cereals and granola bars. Coffee was better than we expected. It was nice that they had newspapers/cookies available every day. We used the pool one day and had it to ourselves.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

rhumbagirl ~ Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your reveiw touched on everything from breakfast to cleanliness and it will be a pleasure to share this with my staff!! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 15, 2010

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on July 8th, our last vacation day in Montana. The check-in procedure was effortless, and the desk clerk provided me with detailed information on how to find the Avis car rental agency and where the nearest restaurants were located. The fresh baked cookies were delicious! The room was spacious, and the bed was quite comfortable. The free breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, yogurt, muffins, a selection of cereals, juice, milk and coffee. The dining area attendant told us that the breakfast menu items vary from day to day for variety. I highly recommend this hotel, and will stay here whenever I need a room in Billings.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Great Experience. Our room was HUGE. We got the king suite and it had a wall of french doors with one that opened to the bedroom. I forgot to request a crib in advance, but there was one in my room within 5 minutes. We wanted some white noise so my husband went to the front desk and immediately came back with a fan. The front desk also gave my son an activity book. They also have a book shelf that you can take books with you and return at any other location - my 23-month-old son loved this.

Breakfast was delicious and included in the room price. I wish they would invest in a second waffle maker as there was a line. There were eggs and bacon, biscuits and gravy, etc. We loved the indoor pool - great temperature, not too crowded.

The room and hotel was CLEAN. This is the most important thing to me. There were plenty of pillows and towel and the sheets and towels were not worn at all. Looked like it might have gone through an upgrade in the last year or two. The location is about 3 miles from the airport. Great chineese resturant across the street - Golden Phoenix.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family