“I loved the luxury and the convenience at a reasonable price.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Billings
Ranked #19 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Big Sky, MT
“I loved the luxury and the convenience at a reasonable price.”
Reviewed April 29, 2010

We came to Billings for the PBR at the Metra and did not want to deal with the traffic after the event, so we decided to stay withing walking distance. The hotel was very clean, the staff helpful and nice and the breakfast was well done. We really enjoyed our stay. There were 12 in our group and everyone voted to stay with you again next year. I never sleep well in a hotel room, except when I stay at Country Inn and Suites. My brother in law even looked at the mattress so that he can buy one for his own home.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
CISBillingsMT, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Billings, responded to this review, May 31, 2010
Vedabarner ~ Thank you so much for writing a review about your group’s stay during the Nile PBR. I'm delighted to read your group wants to come back next year! I can't wait to have you as our guests and exceed your expectations again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Great Falls
Reviewed April 23, 2010

Throughout our stay the staff went above and beyond to ensure our stay there was enjoyed. We were assisted in finding places of entertainment, with a cab being called for us and were told we could call the hotel and they would call a cab for our return back to the hotel. We stayed in the Celebration Suite and the room was wonderful. It was clean, well decorated and very spacious. The Continental Breakfast was very good with a great variety available. We will be sure to stay there again and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
CISBillingsMT, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Billings, responded to this review, April 26, 2010
Debbi64 ~ I’m thrilled you had a wonderful experience in one of our spacious Jacuzzi Suites. Thank you for commenting on our beautiful décor. We do continuous upgrades and maintenance to all our rooms to keep them looking modern. Our most recent include flat screen TV’s, plush bedding and accent painting. Even though you said breakfast was great we have some fantastic upgrades coming this summer and I can’t wait to impress you even more when you return!
Midwest
Reviewed April 22, 2010

This hotel is very nice clean and well located, my only downside is that my room was located on the front side with a very busy street running by, so the street noise was loud at times. It would not keep me from recommending this hotel.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Rushmidwest ~ It's so awesome when a guest points out how clean this hotel is, since its always the #1 priorty of all travelors. I'm equally pleased that you found my staff to be "excellent". Thank you for taking the time to share this experience it means alot to myself and my staff!!
Montana
Reviewed April 9, 2010

May be a couple of more computers for the general public to use.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
MTTravelers ~ I'm so delighted you found this to be your "home away from home". I'll work on the feasibility of your suggestion for adding another guest computer than our current lobby one. Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience with us!
Fargo, ND
Reviewed April 9, 2010

The staff and accommodations at the Billings Country Inn & Suites is always the BEST! We will always stay there when in Billings to visit family.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
WendBau ~ Thank you for such a great statement "always wonderful"!! We want all our guests to think of us as great but it means alot when our repeat customers call us the best and say "they will always stay here". We love serving customers like you!!
Missoula, MT
Reviewed March 27, 2010

We stayed here for the state basketball tournament at the Metra. It was a clean hotel, mostly quiet, with semi comfortable beds. The first night my daughter and I had sore backs from the slightly hard bed. The heater worked well though and the breakfast was yummy.

Their staff is great but especially Wayne! I pulled up to the hotel around 4:30pm one of our days and my tire started going flat. I went to the front desk and Wayne called a few tire places and said they were open and could help me. But, I explained that the tire was completely flat and didn't know how I was going to get there cause I wasn't sure how to change it. My dad showed me 25 years back when I was in high school and I forgot! He said to wait just a minute and the next thing I know he was bringing towels outside so HE could change my tire! I have to add that he was wearing khaki's and a light color shirt. He put plastic gloves on and laid the towels on the ground so he wouldn't get too dirty. He also brought the cordless phone so he could still answer the phone. He was great! He wouldn't even take money for it. So, I thanked him profusely and told him he was getting a killer review. He said it wasn't necessary, but I think it was. I have never had anyone go over and above like he did!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
CISBillingsMT, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Billings, responded to this review, April 2, 2010
RenieT3 - Wayne is our Front Desk Manager who trains our staff on guest services and yes he is a true living example for the crew. I truly thank you for sharing this awesome example of our Friends hosting Friends motto!
Power, Montana
Reviewed March 11, 2010

My stay at the Country Inn & Suites was great. The hotel is very clean. We stayed in a suite which allowed us plenty of room to spread out. The beds were comfortable. We enjoyed using the pool and hot tub. Both were the right temperature and clean! There were plenty of towels available for our use too. The hotel staff was warm and friendly. Checking in and out were done quickly. The breakfast was much better than most hotel breakfasts. It included meat and eggs plus a variety of cereals, breads, juice, and fruit. The hotel was close to the Metra where we were attending a basketball tournament. It was very convenient!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Belle050 - Thank you for a great review. We love hosting teams and love it even more when they win big like Power Schools!! We hope you see you next year!!