“Excellent service throughout our stay. I would very highly recommend this hotel.”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Billings, MT
Ranked #16 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Reviewed April 23, 2010

Throughout our stay the staff went above and beyond to ensure our stay there was enjoyed. We were assisted in finding places of entertainment, with a cab being called for us and were told we could call the hotel and they would call a cab for our return back to the hotel. We stayed in the Celebration Suite and the room was wonderful. It was clean, well decorated and very spacious. The Continental Breakfast was very good with a great variety available. We will be sure to stay there again and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
CISBillingsMT, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Billings, MT, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2010

Debbi64 ~ I’m thrilled you had a wonderful experience in one of our spacious Jacuzzi Suites. Thank you for commenting on our beautiful décor. We do continuous upgrades and maintenance to all our rooms to keep them looking modern. Our most recent include flat screen TV’s, plush bedding and accent painting. Even though you said breakfast was great we have some fantastic upgrades coming this summer and I can’t wait to impress you even more when you return!

Reviewed April 22, 2010

This hotel is very nice clean and well located, my only downside is that my room was located on the front side with a very busy street running by, so the street noise was loud at times. It would not keep me from recommending this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business

Rushmidwest ~ It's so awesome when a guest points out how clean this hotel is, since its always the #1 priorty of all travelors. I'm equally pleased that you found my staff to be "excellent". Thank you for taking the time to share this experience it means alot to myself and my staff!!

Reviewed April 9, 2010

May be a couple of more computers for the general public to use.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business

MTTravelers ~ I'm so delighted you found this to be your "home away from home". I'll work on the feasibility of your suggestion for adding another guest computer than our current lobby one. Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience with us!

Reviewed April 9, 2010

The staff and accommodations at the Billings Country Inn & Suites is always the BEST! We will always stay there when in Billings to visit family.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family

WendBau ~ Thank you for such a great statement "always wonderful"!! We want all our guests to think of us as great but it means alot when our repeat customers call us the best and say "they will always stay here". We love serving customers like you!!

Reviewed March 27, 2010

We stayed here for the state basketball tournament at the Metra. It was a clean hotel, mostly quiet, with semi comfortable beds. The first night my daughter and I had sore backs from the slightly hard bed. The heater worked well though and the breakfast was yummy.

Their staff is great but especially Wayne! I pulled up to the hotel around 4:30pm one of our days and my tire started going flat. I went to the front desk and Wayne called a few tire places and said they were open and could help me. But, I explained that the tire was completely flat and didn't know how I was going to get there cause I wasn't sure how to change it. My dad showed me 25 years back when I was in high school and I forgot! He said to wait just a minute and the next thing I know he was bringing towels outside so HE could change my tire! I have to add that he was wearing khaki's and a light color shirt. He put plastic gloves on and laid the towels on the ground so he wouldn't get too dirty. He also brought the cordless phone so he could still answer the phone. He was great! He wouldn't even take money for it. So, I thanked him profusely and told him he was getting a killer review. He said it wasn't necessary, but I think it was. I have never had anyone go over and above like he did!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
CISBillingsMT, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Billings, MT, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2010

RenieT3 - Wayne is our Front Desk Manager who trains our staff on guest services and yes he is a true living example for the crew. I truly thank you for sharing this awesome example of our Friends hosting Friends motto!

Reviewed March 11, 2010

My stay at the Country Inn & Suites was great. The hotel is very clean. We stayed in a suite which allowed us plenty of room to spread out. The beds were comfortable. We enjoyed using the pool and hot tub. Both were the right temperature and clean! There were plenty of towels available for our use too. The hotel staff was warm and friendly. Checking in and out were done quickly. The breakfast was much better than most hotel breakfasts. It included meat and eggs plus a variety of cereals, breads, juice, and fruit. The hotel was close to the Metra where we were attending a basketball tournament. It was very convenient!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family

Belle050 - Thank you for a great review. We love hosting teams and love it even more when they win big like Power Schools!! We hope you see you next year!!

Reviewed March 8, 2010

This is a great hotel. I stayed here on my wedding night last summer. Though we didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel, I was very impressed when I arrived that night. The room was huge! A double room suite with a jacuzzi tub! This suite was one of the biggest I have ever stayed in. The bedroom was very roomy, and the bed & comforter were very comfortable & clean. The whole suite was spotless, & everything looked brand new. In fact, the hotel is very new, and has been kept up nicely. I've lived my whole life in Billings and stayed at a lot of hotels here. This was the nicest jacuzzi suite I've stayed in in this town, & I've stayed in almost all of them. Oh yeah, the best part, it was $150 bucks! I called around town for other 'honeymoon suites'. One competitor quoted me $500 bucks per night. When I turned in the key in the morn, I found the lobby to look very clean & luxurious. Checkout was done fast & friendly, & we were out of there. Overall, the stay was great!
P.S. We told the front desk it was our wedding night prior to check in. When we arrived later there was a complimentary bottle of champagne on the table in our room!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
CISBillingsMT, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Billings, MT, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2010

Ericbeez ~ First let me say congratulations on getting married and secondly thank you for letting Country Inn and Suites be a part of making it extra special. I really appreciate you pointing out the cleanliness of this hotel as so many of our guest do. Also, how the staff went above and beyond. We hope to see you back several times celebrating your many anniversaries!