Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Billings, MT
$88
Agoda.com
$139
$132
Ledgestone Hotel Billings(Billings)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
All reviewsliquor storecookiesroom was cleanyogurtwould stay here againhot breakfastroad tripwe've stayedgreat place to stayvery nice hotelafter a long dayparking lotstaff was very friendlymetralobbyapplebeeswhirlpool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We've stayed here three times and wish we stayed here several other times when we've booked at other hotels in Billings. The staff is friendly, the pool is warm, the rooms are clean, and the location is good. Even though there is constant traffic in this area, I didn't hear any trains (unlike most other hotels in Billings). You could probably ask for a room facing away from the road for an even quieter stay. This is my first choice for hotels in the Billings area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I can;t say enough good things about the staff and facilities. It is very apparent that they care about where they work and who they are catering to. Because of the weight of my box I needed for the training I did, I needed to send it in advance. They took care of my material, had it available when I got there and sent it back after the training was complete. This saved me time and money.
I would recommend this facilities to anyone who is planning on holding a meeting or training. The meeting room was one of the best I have used so far, they kept the water and coffee fresh and met all my needs.
I would make only one observation, they do not have an airport shuttle so be sure to make arrangements for travel to and from if needed.

Eric Freimuth
Hydraulic Training Associates

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am a consultant and travel to Billings frequently. After having tried many of the other hotels in town, I now stay at the Country Inn on every trip.

The location is good, close to the airport and downtown. Near a variety of restaurants and services. Parking is easy, unlike most of the hotels located in the downtown core.

The staff are friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. It isn't fancy, but the prices are good and the continental breakfasts are decent. They also have batches of fresh baked cookies available at the front desk and a coffee/tea service available day and night.

Room Tip: The elevator is a bit slow. I'd recommend a 1st or 2nd floor room, since there is a convenient staircase leading from the lobby up to the 2nd floor (but not to the 3rd).
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff willing to go the extra distance to satisfy! I was very happy with the room! In fact, I'll be staying there again next week. Their breakfast is super. They go beyond there as well.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great hot breakfast included, and they even use stoneware rather than paper or plastic. The whirlpool room was very large and spacious. The whirlpool tub was just what we needed after a long day of being in the car.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
CISBillingsMT, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Billings, MT, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

VLECanada~Thank you for the great review, love the heading "Great Place to Stay". Hope to see you back soon. Michelle Breitwiser, GM